News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do chicks dig your Charger?

Started by Supercharged Riot, February 18, 2010, 03:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

i've only driven her @ 10 miles to my buddy's shop 3 yrs AGO!!!!!!!  uggg
but anyways.... when i had my 67 caddy convert... i always got thumbs UP and "nice car" from all the ladies!!! hehehe
:angel:
LMFAO @ FLG "is that a camaro or mustang!!!"  :rotz: lol
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Sinister68

Chicks definitely dig Chargers.  :drool5:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

Mrs.Skip68

Quote from: skip68 on February 18, 2010, 10:28:57 AM
Since my car is a GENNY LEE, I've had all kinds of women want pictures of it.   I've been flashed and even had 2 offers of a favor for a ride.   :rofl:    I am married but at least I know a replacement will be easy to get.   :2thumbs:    :scratchchin:
Maybe a younger model with less miles, air bags and some kind of soft but firm seat.....    :drool5: :yesnod: :2thumbs: :smilielol: :rofl:

DUE TO "ACCIDENTAL" CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND HIS CONTROL,  :icon_smile_blackeye:.............SKIP68 WILL NO LONGER BE POSTING IN THIS THREAD  :angel: :slap: :icon_smile_blackeye: :D....................................... :nana: :nana: :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Brock Samson

The Chicks communicate their approval in specific non-verbal ways,  ;) oh they try to be cool, but they go out of their way to steal a look, or just about break their neck.  :drool5: Everybody says they love the Charger  :2thumbs: but when the gals break their cool to let me know,.. it's a Great Feeling!  :icon_smile_big:

jb666

The only "chicks" that dig my car, so far (at car shows) have had two teeth and a mullet longer than mine... The General sure does attract a strange crowd (yeah yeah, I know, look at me...)

So I'm pretty happy that my beautiful wife loves my car  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :yesnod:

71383bee

Quote from: miller on February 18, 2010, 03:37:58 PM
A plum crazy purple charger..... yeah they like it.

Yep...chicks dig purple! 
71 - FC7 383 Super Bee

Patronus

I know one woman who really, really, really likes the back seat...
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Smokey Bear

I like to think rather it's the driver in my case, but then I'm probably just slightly more delusional than the rest of you  :nana:

Ghoste

Quote from: Mrs.Skip68 on February 18, 2010, 07:54:23 PM
Quote from: skip68 on February 18, 2010, 10:28:57 AM
Since my car is a GENNY LEE, I've had all kinds of women want pictures of it.   I've been flashed and even had 2 offers of a favor for a ride.   :rofl:    I am married but at least I know a replacement will be easy to get.   :2thumbs:    :scratchchin:
Maybe a younger model with less miles, air bags and some kind of soft but firm seat.....    :drool5: :yesnod: :2thumbs: :smilielol: :rofl:

DUE TO "ACCIDENTAL" CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND HIS CONTROL,  :icon_smile_blackeye:.............SKIP68 WILL NO LONGER BE POSTING IN THIS THREAD  :angel: :slap: :icon_smile_blackeye: :D....................................... :nana: :nana: :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

The only surprise is that your response took so long.   Tell him we all wish him a big get well soon.

elanmars

yup, chicks dig Chargers. Old and young, I've been plenty of times at a stop light or gas station and seen girls snapping pics. Been flashed. Been handed phone numbers, asked if I could give them a ride, etc.

my '73 looked nicer but even when I got my '69 and it looked like I just dragged it out of a junkyard but I STILL got that kind of response!!

my fiance loves both cars, hated it when I sold my '73. she had a bit of an issue with me not too long ago about my car (we have a baby) but thankfully it was only due to post partum depression and her thinking that I was putting all my money into the car (which is NOT the case). that's the only time I've had a minor issue from a partner!

anyway, time to flood this thread with my pics!!

1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

Musicman

The best one to date took place down in Watch Hill, RI... the wife and I were downtown, walking along the water front admiring a few of the better yachts. At one point I left my wife on the waterfront and headed back to the Charger to get my camera which I had left on the front seat. As I approached the car I noticed an extremely attractive Mariyln Monroe look alike, dress alike, who was literally sprawled out, laying face down on the hood of my car. She was just sliding up & down the hood with her arms outstretched... caressing the fenders. When I got to the car she jumped up and asked me if it was mine. She began fondling the car again, gliding her hands along the body and polishing the rear quarters with her a**, sliding her breast up & down the rear of the fastback... all the while telling me what a wonderful car this is... it was just about this time, when I thought for sure that my Charger was about to burst... that she excitedly asked me if I would start the engine for her so that she could feel the whole car vibrate... and it was at that very moment that I heard my wifes voice behind me... !!! NO, HE CAN'T !!!

:smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: Musicman on February 19, 2010, 08:05:12 PM
The best one to date took place down in Watch Hill, RI... the wife and I were downtown, walking along the water front admiring a few of the better yachts. At one point I left the wife and headed back to the Charger to get my camera which I had left on the front seat. As I approached the car I noticed an extremely attractive Mariyln Monroe look alike, dress alike, who was literally sprawled out, laying face down on the hood of my car. She was just sliding up & down the hood with her arms outstretched... caressing the fenders. When I got to the car she jumped up and asked me if it was mine. She began fondling the car again, gliding her hands along the body and polishing the rear quarters with her a**, sliding her breast up & down the rear of the fastback... all the while telling me what a wonderful car this is... it was just about this time, when I thought for sure that my Charger was about to burst... that she excitedly asked me if I would start the engine for her so that she could feel the whole car vibrate... and it was at that very moment that I heard my wifes voice behind me... !!! NO, HE CAN'T !!!

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

So my dream girl is in Rhode Island huh?

Musicman

Yes, but I don't think you can afford her... that's real money living there :yesnod:

Ghoste

It'd probably cost me less to get her than to get rid of the one I have.  In fact, getting rid of the one I have would likely also cost me the vibrating Charger in which case I would end up with neither.  :P

70charginglizard

this one seemed to have enjoyed posing in front of mine  :D

70charginglizard

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: TUFCAT on February 18, 2010, 04:00:13 PM
Wow Bull! You actually know a girl named Sheri Cornett? Nice!  :2thumbs:  Don't worry I won't crack any jokes about taking her for a ride in my car. :D
:icon_smile_big:  Ummmm, not looking to cause static here or anything TUFCAT.  But a few years ago I called bull, Bull. He corrected me asap that it is not Bull, but bull. :nana:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

FLG

Quote from: Musicman on February 19, 2010, 08:05:12 PM
The best one to date took place down in Watch Hill, RI... the wife and I were downtown, walking along the water front admiring a few of the better yachts. At one point I left my wife on the waterfront and headed back to the Charger to get my camera which I had left on the front seat. As I approached the car I noticed an extremely attractive Mariyln Monroe look alike, dress alike, who was literally sprawled out, laying face down on the hood of my car. She was just sliding up & down the hood with her arms outstretched... caressing the fenders. When I got to the car she jumped up and asked me if it was mine. She began fondling the car again, gliding her hands along the body and polishing the rear quarters with her a**, sliding her breast up & down the rear of the fastback... all the while telling me what a wonderful car this is... it was just about this time, when I thought for sure that my Charger was about to burst... that she excitedly asked me if I would start the engine for her so that she could feel the whole car vibrate... and it was at that very moment that I heard my wifes voice behind me... !!! NO, HE CAN'T !!!

LMAO that was absolutely priceless  :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl:

SG1022

Quote from: 70charginglizard on February 19, 2010, 08:45:42 PM

Well, I would pose infront of that car if she was there.  :2thumbs:

flyinlow

Chicks dig Black 3rd gens!

flyinlow

Maybe it was me?  naa

skip68

Quote from: flyinlow on February 19, 2010, 11:08:11 PM
Maybe it was me?  naa

That chick in the middle looks a bit toooo much like a man for me.....   :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ACUDANUT

Chicks dig my horses more than my cars. Plus I get to help them up into the saddle.  :D

Patronus

Quote from: 70charginglizard on February 19, 2010, 08:45:42 PM

wouldn't mind 'posing' in front of that...or behind..or on the side...or under or...
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE