News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger related Valentines Day gift!! Awesome!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, February 17, 2010, 08:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

This is the gift my Wife gave me for V-Day...I thought it was cool how she combined two of my favorite things.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

bull

That's cool. :2thumbs: My wife is clueless about this stuff. She always says she has no idea what to get me for birthdays and Christmas. Meanwhile the money pit sits out in the garage and pretty much every parts supplier I know of sells gift cards, don't they? :rotz:

70charginglizard

Quote from: bull on February 17, 2010, 01:31:00 PM
That's cool. :2thumbs: My wife is clueless about this stuff. She always says she has no idea what to get me for birthdays and Christmas. Meanwhile the money pit sits out in the garage and pretty much every parts supplier I know of sells gift cards, don't they? :rotz:

I think it's pretty obvious that most women wont contribute to a mans car obsessions. At least that's what I've noticed. Think I know the reason why too......
70charginglizard

jb666

rt green

even if she doesn't care about the car {maybe she does, but what do i know} at least she gives a flying ---- about you and what you like. that's sweet man. not every woman is like that. consider yourself luckier than most.
third string oil changer