News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who was making the 68 Charger and 71 Cuda grills?

Started by glr, February 14, 2010, 01:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glr

Who was making the 68 Charger and 71 Cuda grills? I remember seeing them advertized but I can't remember where I saw them. I had heard that the 71 Cuda grills didn't fit good nor did the stainless steel grill trim or the grill inserts. I want the 71 Cuda grill for customizing in a drag car.
If anyone has one that they didn't use because it didn't fit or know the web site that sells them, please let me know.
Thanks
contact; glr7069@ptd.net

NMike

Mike DC

Yeah.   They were made, but the maker was nobody you wanna try to buy anything from.

jeryst

I saw someone selling the 68-69 Charger grills at Carlisle when I was there a couple of years ago.

Looked nice laying on the ground - lol.

RCKSTR

I found an ad for a company called "classsic automotive reproductions" (www.cudagrille.com) who are apparently making 70 GTX, 72-74 cuda, 70 coronet, 70 RR, and 70 charger.... If you can make a 70 charger grille, why not make the 69 and 68 as well? Havent really looked into the company, could be another preimer plastics outfit...

glr

Yea, I know about that web site that has the 70 cuda grill and 70 Road Runner , 70 Charger...
The side I had see months ago had a 71 Cuad Grill on it. It may be that "preimer Plastics" company...Not sure