News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Get ready, Chevy Volt due this November. Update!!!

Started by 1969chargerrtse, February 15, 2010, 06:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Quote from: TheGhost on October 13, 2012, 11:39:27 PM
Still have yet to see one in person.

Of course, I'm not really looking, either.
I seen one at a local car show.  They're nothing to brag about.

Fred

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on October 13, 2012, 08:10:25 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 13, 2012, 07:53:44 AM
My parrot just threw a fit.  I taught him how to use the computer.   He works the computer.  I just chime in.  He doesn't like Chevy's.  Besides, I'm done talking about the ----.  I don't even want to type it in.  I think all points have been made for it and against it.  Until something new about it comes to light, it's a nuissance.
I actually agree.

What's wrong with you?    Are you ill??  :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 13, 2012, 11:44:04 PM
Quote from: TheGhost on October 13, 2012, 11:39:27 PM
Still have yet to see one in person.

Of course, I'm not really looking, either.
I seen one at a local car show.  They're nothing to brag about.
It's purpose was to be a car that had two sources of power and great mileage.  Not a show car.  What's to brag about is under the hood where you can't see.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Fred on October 14, 2012, 12:30:48 AM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on October 13, 2012, 08:10:25 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 13, 2012, 07:53:44 AM
My parrot just threw a fit.  I taught him how to use the computer.   He works the computer.  I just chime in.  He doesn't like Chevy's.  Besides, I'm done talking about the ----.  I don't even want to type it in.  I think all points have been made for it and against it.  Until something new about it comes to light, it's a nuissance.
I actually agree.

What's wrong with you?    Are you ill??  :lol:
No. Bored with standing up for a great car idea.  It's out there, people love it, not much more to add.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Ghoste

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Cooter on February 16, 2010, 12:24:13 PM
There is a "Brand X" Electric S-10 Pick-up out there that runs in the 10's 1/4 Mile sure, but it cost out the ass to get that kinda performance from electric set up..I'm all about bang for the buck...Electric motors that produce the same power as say a 500 C.I. Gas Stroker engine, will no doubt cost four times as much...

Show me an electric motor that cost the same as a gas engine that produces more power for the same money and I'll be first in line....

A friend who has a body shop had 1 of the 20 that were made, in due to an accident.  I went to look at it, and it was pretty unusual.  According to the owner, the Government had GM make these.   
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

1969chargerrtse

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on October 14, 2012, 08:55:00 AM
There is a "Brand X" Electric S-10 Pick-up out there that runs in the 10's 1/4 Mile sure, but it cost out the ass to get that kinda performance from electric set up..I'm all about bang for the buck...Electric motors that produce the same power as say a 500 C.I. Gas Stroker engine, will no doubt cost four times as much...

Show me an electric motor that cost the same as a gas engine that produces more power for the same money and I'll be first in line....

A friend who has a body shop had 1 of the 20 that were made, in due to an accident.  I went to look at it, and it was pretty unusual.  According to the owner, the Government had GM make these.    
Yeah and Marilyn Monroe was murdered by the goverment too.

TheGhost

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on October 14, 2012, 10:09:45 AM

A friend who has a body shop had 1 of the 20 that were made, in due to an accident.  I went to look at it, and it was pretty unusual.  According to the owner, the Government had GM make these.    

Not the government.  Just by the Kennedys.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: TheGhost on October 15, 2012, 11:04:09 AM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on October 14, 2012, 10:09:45 AM

Not the government.  Just by the Kennedys.
Yeah, same thing.

JB400

If I understand that then, the government wants to kill us with electric cars?

1969chargerrtse

Some of the odd stories out there when owning a Volt.

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1079826_judge-charged-with-theft-for-plugging-in-chevy-volt-electric-car

At the GE headquarters in Fairfield Ct some of the people that have corporate Prius cars do complain that those that have Volts are plugging in at GE and getting free charges to their cars. They have talked about installing meter type chargers where you pay for the charge.

1969chargerrtse

Ghoste

Yeah, you already mentioned the Volt with leather.  Based on the sales records the Volt has been making, adding a higher priced version should have GM out of the red in a couple of months. 

1969chargerrtse

Yeah does sound kinda crazy to build an even more expensive car off the platform of one that is selling slow?  " The Volt with leather " Good one.

JB400

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

1969chargerrtse

Makes you wonder how they went under while making such sound decisions?  ::)

JB400

Maybe GM crystal ball is broke :shruggy:  Gotta learn from your mistakes as well as other peoples.. :2thumbs:

djcarguy

trans \wantta bee AM.   HAS TONS IN COMMON WITH THE PLASTIC,ALL BELLS AND CRAP-----LOW VOLT---CRAP ALAK CADDY,, troll ing for attension and and meaning to life with no classic in garage and boring everyone with constant, post bout GM and now a BMW land water freak machine for the few rich asses that could afford it???????

t\a of 2000 vintage.....find any metal body panals on it,,,most all plastic body and bells and whistle with some  

po -wer but spits out rear ends like sun flower seeds ..   keep the plastic out of the sun,rain is ok on plastic???  

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: : :brickwall: :brickwall: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :brickwall:
TROLLING AND BORING  ALL WITH THIS   GM ---LOW VOLT---CADDY..ELF -VOLT TURD AND NOW   BMW  WATER TOY--------- :rofl: :rofl: :hah: :hah: :smilielol: :eek2: :eek2: :D :shruggy: :shruggy: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :nutkick: :nutkick: :bump: :bump: :bump: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :horse: :horse: :horse: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents:     10 -@-2 CENTS,WOOD OFFER,20 CENTS TO NEVER RIDE IN A VOLT OR HEAR BOUT IT AGAIN....THANKS LETS NOT DO IT EVER AGAIN..SINCERALLY DJ ,,,A MOPAR OWNER   DRIVER

JB400

DJ you better keep your 20 cents  so you can buy a new computer mouse :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :2thumbs:

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on October 19, 2012, 06:21:59 AM
trans \wantta bee AM.   HAS TONS IN COMMON WITH THE PLASTIC,ALL BELLS AND CRAP-----LOW VOLT---CRAP ALAK CADDY,, troll ing for attension and and meaning to life with no classic in garage and boring everyone with constant, post bout GM and now a BMW land water freak machine for the few rich asses that could afford it???????

t\a of 2000 vintage.....find any metal body panals on it,,,most all plastic body and bells and whistle with some  

po -wer but spits out rear ends like sun flower seeds ..   keep the plastic out of the sun,rain is ok on plastic???  

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: : :brickwall: :brickwall: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :brickwall:
:slap: :rofl: :rofl: :hah: :hah: :smilielol: :eek2: :eek2: :D :shruggy: :shruggy: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :nutkick: :nutkick: :bump: :bump: :bump: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :horse: :horse: :horse: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents:     10 -@-2 CENTS,WOOD OFFER,20 CENTS TO NEVER RIDE IN A VOLT OR HEAR BOUT IT AGAIN....THANKS LETS NOT DO IT EVER AGAIN..SINCERALLY DJ ,,,A MOPAR OWNER   DRIVER

THANKS---FREEEEDUMB OF SPEECH- MY OPINION,, ANYONE AGREE FREEDUMB OF SPEECH--JUST STICK WHERE IT BELONGS A  GM GM GM GMGM GM GM FORUM.... THANKS AGAIN   DJ :slap: :slap: :D :shruggy: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :pity: :pity: :pity:

djcarguy

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 19, 2012, 06:29:20 AM
DJ you better keep your 20 cents  so you can buy a new computer mouse :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :2thumbs:

THIS IS ANEW MOUSE AND ANGLED KEY BOARD ,THING BETTER FOR HANDS ,,HAHAHAH  WORST FOR TYPING HAHAHA   ....WHAT DO YA THINKS BEEE WORRRONG WITH MY MOUSE???? HAS IT BEEN CAUGHT EATING GM PLASTIC AGAIN???/OH SOO  SOOORRRYYYY....HAVE A GREAT DAY ALLL YA :popcrn: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :rofl:

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on October 19, 2012, 06:36:44 AM
Quote from: djcarguy on October 19, 2012, 06:21:59 AM

:slap: :rofl: :rofl: :hah: :hah: :smilielol: :eek2: :eek2: :D :shruggy: :shruggy: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :nutkick: :nutkick: :bump: :bump: :bump: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :horse: :horse: :horse: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents:     10 -@-2 CENTS,WOOD OFFER,20 CENTS TO NEVER RIDE IN A VOLT OR HEAR BOUT IT AGAIN....THANKS LETS NOT DO IT EVER AGAIN..SINCERALLY DJ ,,,A MOPAR OWNER   DRIVER

THANKS---FREEEEDUMB OF SPEECH- MY OPINION,, ANYONE AGREE FREEDUMB OF SPEECH--JUST STICK WHERE IT BELONGS A  GM GM GM GMGM GM GM FORUM.... THANKS AGAIN   DJ :slap: :slap: :D :shruggy: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :Twocents: :pity: :pity: :pity:

djcarguy

sorry    having fun typing along     totally for got about the  CAPS thing might hurt some ears   this early in the morning....

SORRY---SORRRY---SORRRRRYYYYYYY  IF i woke ya up or hurt your ears. :pity: :pity: :pity: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: : :Twocents: