News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Formula one

Started by JB400, October 01, 2012, 07:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Yeah, Vettel scored #4 of the season.

Fred

And that makes him the championship leader.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 14, 2012, 02:59:57 AM
And that makes him the championship leader.  :2thumbs:
Unfortunately

Marck

I'm a selfdeclared Vettel fan, so todays result is more than welcome with me..  :2thumbs:
It will be very interesting to see what the teams will look like in the 2013 season with the drivers changing teams.. Notning will change here though, we will be cheering for Redbull and Vettel in particular..  :yesnod:

JB400

Sorry, I favor Ferarri.  Massa in particular. I was hoping he could get up there and challenge Red Bull a little bit.  Damn team orders.  Should have just let him chase them down.
Nothing wrong with Red Bull.   :2thumbs: for them.  At least it wasn't Hamilton.

Marck

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 14, 2012, 03:10:23 AM
Sorry, I favor Ferarri.  Massa in particular. I was hoping he could get up there and challenge Red Bull a little bit.  Damn team orders.  Should have just let him chase them down.
Nothing wrong with Red Bull.   :2thumbs: for them.  At least it wasn't Hamilton.

I get what you're saying.. Massa seems to be a very nice person, and has struggled hard since he took that spring to his helmet a couple of years ago.. I'm more than happy to see him comming around again and taking som points in the championship..
On the other hand I'm no fan of Alonso, Hamilton or Schumacher..

JB400

Too bad Kimi Reikenen wasn't able to get back on with Ferarri.  He done pretty good until he went Rally.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 14, 2012, 03:26:45 AM
Too bad Kimi Reikenen wasn't able to get back on with Ferarri.  He done pretty good until he went Rally.

Until he got involved with Dannii Minogue you mean.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 14, 2012, 03:57:16 AM

He quit Ferrari and went to the Ralleye cars.  Everytime I saw him, he ended up on his head.  After 2 years, he went back to F1

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 14, 2012, 03:59:48 AM
Quote from: Fred on October 14, 2012, 03:57:16 AM

He quit Ferrari and went to the Ralleye cars.  Everytime I saw him, he ended up on his head.  After 2 years, he went back to F1

He woke up to himself

JB400

Glad to hear Ferrari give Massa another year.  I guess the last few weeks were the deciding factor.

JB400

Was the race today any good?  I didn't get to watch it.  I did here that Kimi won. :2thumbs:  Too bad Lotus is going in debt just to win though.

JB400

Anyone going to the Gran Prix of the Americas at the new Texas track?

JB400

How was the race at Texas?  Didn't get to watch it.  Didn't get to watch Nascar either.  I did hear the Texas race was full of passing and Hamilton won