News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help deciding On quarter panel

Started by TXcharger70, February 15, 2010, 07:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TXcharger70

I really need some help. I am having trouble deciding if i should purchase a skin or full quarter panel for the right rear.
My problem is this i have a dent on the top tail cornor that has been pulled out and bondo over from the previous owner. I have rust at the bottom up till the side marker and some metal that has been over stretched close to the door. What is easier to replace a full quarter panel or a skin? I can maybe fix that cornor. So whats best full or skin and the ease of either or?

farmerjon

Ok  I was reading all the posts I can find on Quarter Panels   especially Patch Panels
Is there a place to order just a patch panel for the 1974 rear quarter panel  all I need is the piece behind the wheel  about 6" long 
I really don't want to do a whole panel  it seems that this would be a huge seller  almost every car we look at could use work there

farmerjon

Paddock only shows ones for challengers and cuda's  I really have looked for charger ones  doesn't anyone make them????? :brickwall: