News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Coronet returns

Started by Skyview69, February 14, 2010, 09:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyview69

Here's a car that has seen too many Michigan Winters....like alot of other Mopars around here.  My brother used to own this car....and got it back from the guy he sold it to.  He is going to strip all usable parts and off the the crusher it goes.  :rotz:  The hood from this car is now on a 69 Hemi Super bee...the owner of that backed over the original bulge hood and crushed it.  The driver side door is now on a 70 Super Bee...the sublime door on this one came from that.  Anyway here's a few pics of it...I sure am getting tired of seeing cars like this around my town...that's all I seem to find...rotten ones.  Yes. Cody you can use these for your site.

Skyview69

more

Skyview69

:rotz:

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Skyview69

:'(

Skyview69

:'(

charger_cody

Skyview69

Last one...

FLG

Man that poor girl  :brickwall:

Will take a bucket load of cash to bring that one back.

69CoronetRT

Looks like there are plenty of good parts left.

Any chance this is a STL built car? ;)
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Skyview69

I can try to find out next time I go to my brother's house to help tear this one down

BIRD67

I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

Skyview69

Quote from: charger_cody on February 14, 2010, 10:08:47 PM
Quote from: Skyview69 on February 14, 2010, 09:34:35 PM
Yes. Cody you can use these for your site.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Actually...I was being serious...I dig that website...Cody can post em up  :2thumbs:

charger_cody

Quote from: Skyview69 on February 14, 2010, 10:47:08 PM
Quote from: charger_cody on February 14, 2010, 10:08:47 PM
Quote from: Skyview69 on February 14, 2010, 09:34:35 PM
Yes. Cody you can use these for your site.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Actually...I was being serious...I dig that website...Cody can post em up  :2thumbs:

Just found it humerous because I read a post not too long ago about cody asking to use pics right when they are posted on alot of stuff haha..

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Manfred318

Wow thats pretty rough :rotz: Itll buff out :yesnod: :buff:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

tan top

aww no  :'(   good but sad pictures  :'( 
thanks for sharing :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

NYCMille

Damn.... looks like Aquaman once owned that thing...

Skyview69

Quote from: NYCMille on February 15, 2010, 07:32:35 AM
Damn.... looks like Aquaman once owned that thing...

Smells like it too!  :eek2:

jerry

get hold of jb666 he will restore this car. :popcrn:

Cooter

I'm fixin' one that bad, just not a Mopar, but just as bad....The Cousin's '73 Camaro..

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

BIRD67

It would be neat if high schools around here had a program where students restored wrecks like that and sold them for profit :scratchchin:
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

jb666

Quote from: jerry on February 15, 2010, 08:39:11 AM
get hold of jb666 he will restore this car. :popcrn:

Man oh man... This thing is far worse than mine ever thought of being  :o

I say sell it to Hans, or BK.. they'll have it restored in 30 days.

Brock Samson

that coronet looks like this..  :eek2:

chargerboy69

Quote from: BIRD67 on February 15, 2010, 03:06:21 PM
It would be neat if high schools around here had a program where students restored wrecks like that and sold them for profit :scratchchin:

My best friend actually does just that.

He is the automotive instructor for the local high schools vocational automotive program.  He usually buys ricers in need of work, because that is what the kids are interested in.  Toyota has been a sponsor of his program, and donates brand new engines.  They will fix the cars and use profits to purchase new equipment and a all expenses paid for field trip to the Detroit or Chicago Auto Show.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford