News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What do you call (name) your Charger?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, February 14, 2010, 04:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Yes , another I'm bored and it's winter thread question.  I call my Charger, "The Charger" .  I sometimes want to call it "she" or a girl name, but I think this muscle car has to be a male name, so " The Charger " is all I have for now.

Example:   ( wife ) Where you going? 

(Me)  Out in " The Charger "

:drive:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69bronzeT5

Charger is "Selena". Duster is "Lindsay". Although I refer to both of them as "baby". The Coronet is just "The Coronet" :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

rt green

third string oil changer

68blue

After looking at the color on the car we call it "Deacon Blues" from the old Steely Dan song.  :icon_smile_cool:

Back N Black

Sublime/Sixpack

To each their own and I'm not knocking, but it just never made sense to me to name a car.  :shruggy: I refer to mine as the Charger.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

ChgrSteve67

Depends on the mood I'm in and how much blood is comming out of my hands, arms or forehead.

Usually I just call it a Charger.

G-man

Headache!

well... having one and not able to drive it and having baught 1 that can be driven (allens qq1) but not able to afford to send it to my damn country to be able to use it... WHAS UP WIT DAT?

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Sublime/Sixpack on February 14, 2010, 05:44:18 PM
To each their own and I'm not knocking, but it just never made sense to me to name a car.  :shruggy: I refer to mine as the Charger.
Sorry, I already took that name. :hah:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Supercharged Riot

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

HITMAN 149

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on February 14, 2010, 04:35:39 PM
Charger is "Selena". Duster is "Lindsay". Although I refer to both of them as "baby". The Coronet is just "The Coronet" :icon_smile_big:

zipppy.... you should change the coronets name to "fertilizer" hahahaha LMFAO!!!!  :nana:
:D
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

charger_cody

HITMAN 149

"MONEY PIT" is a pretty good one!!!! lmfao!!!!  :nana:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Supercharged Riot

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on February 14, 2010, 11:10:10 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on February 14, 2010, 04:35:39 PM

zipppy.... you should change the coronets name to "fertilizer" hahahaha LMFAO!!!!  :nana:
:D

hahahahhahahaha

HITMAN 149

thank you...
i'll be here all week... try the veal!!!  :nana:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

BROCK

When I first I got my Charger the plates were HPW....so I thought High Performance Wedge.
I was pretty bummed when the state make my change plates.  JAT....what

Just Another Toy!  It stuck :yesnod:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

472 R/T SE

I sweet talk the ladies at the DMV when getting my plates'.  The Charger's first three numbers' start off 440 & the 'cuda is 340.

As far as naming them?  The closest name they get is "The purple one" & "The red one."  When I park either one of them in the garage I've taken a small 2" x 6" piece of wood & spray painted two places for when to stop the cars'.  Instead of writing the model name in each bare area I write the above.  My wife knows better, still working on our daughter.     ;)

Jonas_N

The "Black Sabbath"

...from the sticker that was on the hood when I bought it.  :yesnod:

MoparManJim

I call mine the "The General" and no it's not a General Lee right now.

JPL

Lost Sheep

yeah my buddies all call my 68 The General too. Even though mine isnt a General Lee or even orange.................... its green.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

Patronus

mine's named 'Luci'... if the devil owner a car, it would be a '69 Dodge Charger.  :naughty:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

mjwebb