News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who saw the superbowl Dodge Charger commercial?

Started by resq302, February 07, 2010, 07:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeChargerNeeded

The Charger commercial was horrible thats all I have to say why not do a Challenger commercial
Jeff

Khyron

"When she keeps your danglers in her change purse.....CHARGER!"

new slogan, i want royalties!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

ohhh and I could give a crap about the 4 doors, the 99 concept had 4 doors and it looked great. my problem is this car looks like a bag of smashed assholes..... so lets get that part right ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheGhost

The 99 concept had one of the ugliest noses of any car I've ever seen.  Ever.  Period.  Therefore, the 99 concept was a massive pile of shit, and I'm glad it was never made.  It was unworthy of the name of Charger, just because the nose was so God damned ugly.

Let's see how many here get the actual meaning behind my posting this...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

472 R/T SE

Yeah the concept was alright if you liked Mulletmaro's cause that's egzackly what it looked like.

Great commercial, great car!

Khyron

Quote from: TheGhost on February 11, 2010, 06:11:42 PM

Let's see how many here get the actual meaning behind my posting this...

i don't know, but I love your avatar :)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brass

In my mind, the commercial missed the mark entirely.  It would've been much more effective to leave the whole gender-angle alone.  Instead of relationships, it could've been about work; getting up early every day, staying late, slogging through your work, putting up with your boss and your clients - so you can experience the thrill of driving the Charger.  Maybe Dodge didn't want to imply that they're over-priced... Still, the relationship thing was just sad and stupid.  Kind of like the car.

mikesbbody

"my problem is this car looks like a bag of smashed assholes..... so lets get that part right  ;)"

I laughed so hard when I read that part Khyron  :2thumbs:

bull

All I know is that if a fugly four-door is really Man's Last Stand, we've lost. We might as well all say to hell with it, turn in our man cards and start wearing pink pajamas all day.

A383Wing

Quote from: bull on February 12, 2010, 02:12:21 AM
We might as well all say to hell with it, turn in our man cards and start wearing pink pajamas all day.

There's a visual of you I really did not need tonight.  :eek2:

mauve66

Quote from: bull on February 12, 2010, 02:12:21 AM
All I know is that if a fugly four-door is really Man's Last Stand, we've lost. We might as well all say to hell with it, turn in our man cards and start wearing pink pajamas all day.

doesn't everyone have a set matching their car????????
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Magnumcharger

This is in direct response to the two Charger R/T commercials:

What is with this trend of Man bashing?

Ad #1: pathetic neutered males stating how they are basically slaves to their wives' whims, and eventually they're "allowed" to go outside and "play" with their toy cars.

Ad #2: pathetic weak male has a hissy fit while strong female stands firmly amidst a cascade of her possesions, waiting for her leather jacket to get tossed so she can gather up her keys and do a massively agressive burnout, thereby showing that she is indeed the master of the situation.

Imagine these two commercials with the roles reversed...
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

mauve66

i haven't seen the 2nd one, whats she wearing besides the leather jacket.............................. :icon_smile_tongue:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

triple_green

I thought that Man's last stand commercial was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

I've been married for 25 years and compromise is a fact of (staying) married. If you can't do a little of that then you won't stay married long.

BTW, I think my Charger and all the money and time I spend on it pretty much shows she is being a team player on her side too!

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)