News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is there anyone out there who owns one of every year of Charger? (66-74+)

Started by nakita7, February 09, 2010, 03:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nakita7

Just curious. That would be a cool collection, especially if they drove them! I don't mean "Have owned in the past", I mean at the same time.

Skyview69

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ACUDANUT

I would, except I am not a fan of 66-67 Chargers. I have the other two generations though. :Twocents: :angel:

moparstuart

i have a 66 ( my sons )   2 - 69 's and a  73 6 cyl  and a 87 shelby Glhs
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Troy

Yeah, they made Chargers after 74 so you'd need a rather large garage. I don't know anyone who really likes every year (not enough to buy them all just to complete the set).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

G-man

I myself wouldnt want any other than a 68 even if I could afford them all. Its just my favourite so I wouldnt bother driving the others considering there 'not my favourite' but thats how I am wired.

"maybe" I would want a 69 to have as a General Lee beside the 68. So Troy is probbably right.

Chad L. Magee

I thought about doing just that, but then I realized I need to restore the ones I have first (prefer the second gens).  Otherwise, it would be a catch-22 situation of me never getting any of them completely restored (plus the secure storage space issue after they are done would become a problem).......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Dans 68

How about one of each of the "3" generations. As the philosopher Meatloaf said, "two out of three 'aint bad.... :rofl:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

nakita7

OK, anyone with one of each 'gen'?

I'll admit, I never liked 66-67 cars before, but they are pretty cool in a lot of ways, mainly the interiors, wow. The 75-77 Chargers are still nothing that appeals to me, except MAYBE the 77 Charger Daytona version.

jaak

My guess would be Travis probably has...just not all at the same time.

Jason

bullit68

i've thought about doing just that.i have a 66 hemi,68 4spd rt,69 hemi 4 spd,70 sixpack auto.i did have a 71 charger superbee and was looking at a 67 440 4 spd car.would have made a neat collection all restored,but i need to finish what i have before i could consider any more.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ACUDANUT