News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It has been a long time.

Started by chargerkid01, February 10, 2010, 11:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid01

Hey all,
I know it has been a long time since I've been on here. Just wanted everyone to know that I still have my charger. I finally got a wiring harness for it (painless). As soon as I get my shop cleaned up and everyone else's crap out of it I hope to start wiring soon. Engine block was sent away and cleaned up it is now on the stand painted and ready for assembly. Along with the oil pan and intake I bought. If you want to see pics look me up on facebook, my email is fbr.5107@yahoo.com. I finished up school and have been working as much as I can, remember I'm getting married in June, so need to get things paid for!! Hope to catch up with some old friends on here so feel free to give me a yell.

70charginglizard

Welcome back. I too was away for a while but starting to do some serious mods so I hopped back on. Was a good thing to because the people here are extremely helpful.

Good to see you and have fun on yours :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

chargerkid01

Yeah I know I love coming here for help!! Oh by the way bought a newer truck while I was off here!!

70charginglizard

Quote from: chargerkid01 on February 11, 2010, 06:49:22 PM
Yeah I know I love coming here for help!! Oh by the way bought a newer truck while I was off here!!

Cool. Any pics? I got a pretty nice dakota 4 X 4

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,15474.0.html
70charginglizard

chargerkid01

got rid of my 95 ram1500 5.9l v8 4x4 ext cab short bed auto. Now I have an 04 ram 3500 4 door long bed 4x4 5.9l Cummins auto. For some reason can't upload pics on here again.