News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Very, um, interesting

Started by bull, February 15, 2010, 08:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatbackFanatic

Its different thats for sure, it could be worse though.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 16, 2010, 09:52:42 AM
what is the red thing under the dash?

I'm guessing this is a 68 with a 69 drivers door.  I'm not sure about the sunroof yet wether its a 69 car or not.  I guess we need to see the fender tag and body numbers.
looks like the club steering locking devise,  but i dont think he need to worry someone will not steal that thing   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RCKSTR

Sad, sad sad. Im all for "do what you want to your own car" as long as it is within reason. There isnt a member here who wouldnt snap if a guy had an original hemi car and wanted to add a big "whale tail" spoiler, 22" wheels, cut holes in the hood for a scoop, add an autozone sunroof etc. Point is, if you are doing something to make the car your own, great. If your a sensless hack, destroying a car, youre gonna hear about it.

451-74Charger

That rear wing doesnt quite look right, Im thinking maybe homemade?

OneofNoneRT

I called today, ( About The sunroof ) they said they would get with the owner to see if he can provide more pics and details.. :shruggy:  It is on consignment to them.. ?? :popcrn:
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

OneofNoneRT

Ahh!! The Aero guys have the info :cheers:Its posted over there...
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)