News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any Illinois members feel the earthquake this morning?

Started by TruckDriver, February 10, 2010, 01:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

poppa

I'm in Milwaukee,wife was up getting ready(In the bathroom) for work. Said she heard something,thought I was up. I said if I was up at 4am,I'd have been next to you ....p-ing. :D
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

TruckDriver

Quote from: poppa on February 10, 2010, 08:29:02 PM
I'm in Milwaukee,wife was up getting ready(In the bathroom) for work. Said she heard something,thought I was up. I said if I was up at 4am,I'd have been next to you ....p-ing. :D

I live just north of you just south of Fond Du Lac. I was up at that time, but I never heard or felt anything. If I did hear something, I most likely thought it was the cats running around playing.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ponch ®

oh no a 3.8.... ::)

you guys need to change your maxi pads?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

poppa

God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

41husk

I did not feel it, but then I live in southern IL about 300 miles. 
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up