News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Yard Finds

Started by Shakey, December 08, 2005, 10:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

3 67 fastbacks.....  just rotting away....  I'm going to go cry..... :'(
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Ghoste

Quote from: GTX on December 09, 2005, 05:35:17 PM
I want one of them thar Baccarudas.

( anyone remember the Plymouth Bacc-a-ruda clips?)

I have it on a cd of Mopar ads someplace.

Blown70

Quote from: 360cuda on December 09, 2005, 10:24:29 PM
Quote from: Shakey on December 09, 2005, 08:36:24 PM
I am going to try and contact the owner next week.   This won't be easy.   I intend to buy the '69 R/T SE, and if the price is right, maybe a couple of others.

Cool !!

Too bad about the roof on that R/T though

I will have a spare roof laying around.... ;D

TheGhost

Quote from: Ghoste on December 10, 2005, 06:52:20 AM
Quote from: GTX on December 09, 2005, 05:35:17 PM
I want one of them thar Baccarudas.

( anyone remember the Plymouth Bacc-a-ruda clips?)

I have it on a cd of Mopar ads someplace.

really?  Is there anyway you could put the Baccaruda clips on your computer, and send them in emails?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

GTX

I assume that you mean in each email and it plays when they open it?  Most peoples spam filters would block anything like that.

I play that and a few others in my backyard in the Summer before my movies. I mix them in between songs on my music cd's and it's interesting to see and hear the responses.

Ghoste

There must be some way I can send it to you though.  As a separate attachment and you can do what you want with it.

GTX

I don't want to get to the point of jacking the thread but if you guys are talking about just sending that clip as an mp3 to you via email. No problem, I have it on my machine here and will send it to anyone who wants it.
Just contact off of this post and give me your email address and I'll send.
I also have others too and I'm working on a collection of the commercials on a dvd.

-Dave