News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Future Charger Girl..? :o)

Started by Marck, February 07, 2010, 07:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marck

Hey Guys..

I just thought I would share this with you guys..

This is my 1½ year old daughter, and her almost favourite toy ( She has a pink giraffe, how do you compete with that?  :icon_smile_big: )

Sorry about the mess, but she was a bit sick when theese were taken... ( People with kids will know  ;) )

b5blue

She is a little cutie! (and the "mess", it won't leave till they do!)  :lol:

chargergirl

That's how it starts! Not a problem with a brand new Charger Girl...And Yeah...the mess won't leave until they do. Then they come back! It's worth it though.
Trust your Woobie!

400/6/PAC

She knows what She wants. :2thumbs:
Better start saving up now. :lol:

b5blue

Some days "I think" I'll miss the mess........  :lol: (my youngest is 16)

lexxman

You just wait till she askes for thr keys for her date. :lol:

RD

she is adorable!!!  we have a sign in our house that says:

"Cleaning your house while your children are still growing, is like shoveling snow while its still snowing!"
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Marck

Hi guys..

Thanks for all your nice comments, they mean a lot to a proud dad..  :icon_smile_big:

I highly doubt she will get the keys to go on a date..  ;)
Yeah, they sure do make a mess everywhere, sometimes you can't help but wonder how such a small human can leave such devastation in their wake... LOL...

bull

Just make sure it doesn't have that Chinese lead/melamine/uranium/what-have-you paint in it because everything goes in the mouth at that age. Sorry. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but...

Anyway, my youngest daughter's the same way except it's Hotwheels. Her favorite is the red Daytona she calls the "Mr. The King" car.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: RD on February 07, 2010, 11:48:19 AM

"Cleaning your house while your children are still growing, is like shoveling snow while its still snowing!"

EXACTLY!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

twodko

She's beautiful Bro. Your family is blessed.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

chargergirl

Quote from: RD on February 07, 2010, 11:48:19 AM

Your preaching to the choir...date? What date? Doesn't she have uncles? Big brothers? With all the boys I raised a girl would never stood a chance...like the time the group decided to hang a brand new truck in the woods...they REALLY didn't like the guy I just started to go out with.
Trust your Woobie!

Marck

Again, thanks for all your nice comments..

She's our first, so no older brothers, but she does have an uncle that has been sworn in as lifelong protecter of his niece...  ;)

When the dating age comes around, I will  be the slightly of colour part of the hedge, armed with a crossbow.. Or I'll just get a couple of mean dogs, and chain them to the front door... lol...