News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats Important About A Charger

Started by MoparManJim, February 06, 2010, 05:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

skip68

Please please please, sell me the cake back.    :'(   I wish I still had the cake and need it back so please sell it back to me.....  Give me a price.   I WANT THE CAKE !    :flame:  :flame:  :flame:   I need the cake...
Cake is good.   You must sell me the cake back....   I want to bring it home and put it on my table so I can get it in my mouth.  I've just got to have that cake.    :'(      :nana:

I think this is what himJim is saying.    :icon_smile_wink:   Buyer's remorse is what the first, second,   :scratchchin:  other guy has.    :nana:

Hey Jim, this is off topic a bit.   Do you have any pictures of your car ?    I don't think I've ever seen your car.  It's a General Lee right ? :shruggy:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Akron_Charger

four doors and electronic stability controws :stirthepot: nah i agree with the sentimental reasons for the older folks and the DOH fans trying to capture a symbol of their youth, as well as the image of the Charger as a kickbutt car. Certain people are just attracted to certain cars (even the ricers with the wings :eek2: )

Brock Lee

IQ dropping....

Feel intense urge .....

to buy gallon of orange paint..

and PBR...