News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Determining 6 way seat track applications by eye

Started by Ghoste, January 11, 2011, 09:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Is there a quick easy to tell what application the 6 way seat tracks are for just by looking at them?  For those swap meet hunts. ;)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

six-tee-nine

Dude, where do you keep getting them?

Nice link with some good reference pictures....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

charger2fast4u

hmm i didn't know chrysler ever offered a 6 way seat adjuster.  :scratchchin: all this time i thought the only way to get my seat to recline back was to fabricate the seat to tilt back by spacers over the mounting studs through the floor or in the seat track. i was thinking of swapping seats for ones that recline this is good news as i love the stock seats look compaired to all the seats ive looked at nothing else looks like it came from the factory that way or blends in with the rest of the interior. bad part is the prices ive seen people asking for these tracks. what's a fair price to be asking for them?

Ghoste

I've seen some pretty crazy (IMO) prices for them.  Like 1000 dollars crazy.  That may be what they are worth but not for me, I am hoping to find one for significantly less.