News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best place to buy repro door panels

Started by 71 Bee Man, February 09, 2010, 10:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71 Bee Man

G'day guys,

just wondering what the general concensus is with regards to the best place to buy repro door panels. I've got a 71 Bee, with brite blue interior. I hear and read a lot of good stuff about Legendary.......is it fair to say they're one of the better places to source interior trim ?

Legendary have told me there's 2 different types of lower door panels for 71's - one has much better grain similar to the originals, but are dearer than others on the market. Can anyone comment or make any recommendations ?

Thanks,

Peter.
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

six-tee-nine

Bought a complete interior from Legendary for my 69.

I must say their a great company to deal with. The products they carry are great. My doorpanels look very real, the texture and grain come close to the original rotten ones i had to toss away....
I can't discussabout the color however.....since i won't be matching old and new parts.....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

maxwellwedge

Legendary is our best choice but the stuff I bought for a 69 B-Body Plymouth is back in the box. The clips are crap and most of the clips actually line up with the holes that they need to go in....the ones that don't?  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Good original stuff is best but is getting harder to find. Which leads many back to "Plan B" - Legendary.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!