News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

newbi to the board,hello

Started by meepmeep70, January 31, 2010, 03:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Quote from: meepmeep70 on February 01, 2010, 07:32:25 PM
we do have a small home in middleton N.H.

Damn. I live in Barrington, about 30 minutes away. There are many times I cruise up King's Highway to Wolfeboro and around Winni in one of my Chargers. Also our office manager bought a house last year in Middleton which I did some work on. We'll have to get together for a cruise or two. Did you ever go on one of the Moparts cruises put on by Art?

Oh yeah, welcome to the site :cheers: :cheers:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

meepmeep70

Quote from: NHCharger on February 02, 2010, 10:28:35 PM
Quote from: meepmeep70 on February 01, 2010, 07:32:25 PM
we do have a small home in middleton N.H.

Damn. I live in Barrington, about 30 minutes away. There are many times I cruise up King's Highway to Wolfeboro and around Winni in one of my Chargers. Also our office manager bought a house last year in Middleton which I did some work on. We'll have to get together for a cruise or two. Did you ever go on one of the Moparts cruises put on by Art?

Oh yeah, welcome to the site :cheers: :cheers:
haven't gone on art's cruses yet,but will this year,runner was closer to limping then running,until this last sept.now she is ready to stretch her legs some :drive: