News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats Important About A Charger

Started by MoparManJim, February 06, 2010, 05:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

this was a bad thread to just skip to page 2, what the heck is going on here?   :lol:    
   I must read page 1,   hmm, first I gotta learn how to read,

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

MoparManJim

Quote from: bull on February 07, 2010, 03:01:35 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on February 07, 2010, 02:16:46 PM
Man, did some of you all go to cschool to learn or just for the women?  :scratchchin:  

I went to cschool. I went to cschool lots and lots. Fer wimmin and da lernin.

Seriously though, if 10 people can't understand what you're saying maybe the communication problem is not theirs. :shruggy: Just a thought.

I'm sorry to say this man, but communication is not the problem, it's the readers that has the problem. Afew people that read it knew what I was asking, if they could read it then so can the others.  :shruggy: 

:lol: Also it was ask so dang simple to is what gets me. And yet all I heard was "What is he trying to say or ask?" when it's all right there in front of everyone  :lol:. I think some folks just went to school for other things besides learning  :smilielol: :lol: 

Maybe if I had ask why is Beer so dang important instead of a charger that maybe folks would have set up and read more clear on the subject at hand  :lol:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Khyron on February 07, 2010, 01:34:30 AM
he forgot he packed some coke in the rear quarter?

and my way of saying it was less cryptic ;)

:lol:     

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:
M.M.J.
lettuce start with your post title...

What's important About a Charger?

See?.. Punctuation is pretty important.
Then there's all the extra words, your run on sentences and several spelling errors.
Also the sentence structure and extremely poor grammar.

Once Jim,..
 just for laughs I read your old posts.  :eek2:  

MoparManJim

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 07, 2010, 08:21:23 PM
 :scratchchin:
M.M.J.
lettuce start with your post title...
What's so important About a Charger?

Punctuation is pretty important.

Disregarding extra words and run on sentences and several spelling errors per sentence.

Then there's the sentence structure and extremely poor grammar.

once Jim, just for laughs I read your old posts.  :eek2:   :smilielol:

Um... next time maybe I'll just draw a photo, then probably some of you still also will have a problem with understanding that.   :lol:

Khyron

wait, am I being insulted? I'll have to repeat what Bull said, if 10 people didn't understand your cryptic he said that's she said that u said that he said writing, I don't think it's us.

reword it like I did, I speak normal :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

and I still think there is some coke in the quarters ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

Quote from: MoparManJim on February 06, 2010, 07:39:55 PM
The other other person doesn't seem to get the hint at all. And failed to do what the owner had ask the other person before in order to buy the car back.   

If I was the other guy, I would stop pestoring the owner and playing games and find another car to get. 

i when back and reread it...... I think i see the point of anger, you said he "failed to do what the owner told him to do" ... no money was ever mentioned.....

So I must ascertain...... he wouldn't give you a "Handy" for it?

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Khyron on February 07, 2010, 10:17:09 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on February 06, 2010, 07:39:55 PM
The other other person doesn't seem to get the hint at all. And failed to do what the owner had ask the other person before in order to buy the car back.   

If I was the other guy, I would stop pestoring the owner and playing games and find another car to get. 

i when back and reread it...... I think i see the point of anger, you said he "failed to do what the owner told him to do" ... no money was ever mentioned.....

So I must ascertain...... he wouldn't give you a "Handy" for it?

Failed means, that when the owner told him what he had to do, as in get the funds, he didn't do it but rather hound the owner instead. He dailed to do what the owner said to do.  :shruggy:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Khyron on February 07, 2010, 10:12:07 PM
wait, am I being insulted? I'll have to repeat what Bull said, if 10 people didn't understand your cryptic he said that's she said that u said that he said writing, I don't think it's us.

reword it like I did, I speak normal :nana:

Well everything was said clearly, it is some that can't understand to good... I guess.  :scratchchin: 

Next time I'll draw a photo.  :lol:

Khyron

Quote from: MoparManJim on February 07, 2010, 10:48:36 PM

Well everything was said clearly, it is some that can't understand to good... I guess.  :scratchchin: 

"Everything I said what very clear, unfortunatly some people can't understand very well."

:nana:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Khyron on February 07, 2010, 11:28:35 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on February 07, 2010, 10:48:36 PM

"Everything I said what very clear, unfortunately some people can't understand very well."

How well do you like your tongue? :D, Has anyone ever heard of tongue chewy? :lol: 

That is the 2nd time today I had someone cyberlly give me the tongue!  :RantExplode: :smilielol:

I ask a simple questiong about a charger and two owners  and look where it leads to..  :lol:

Khyron

I still luv ya, but after my education being brought into it, I figured I would place the old "Glass house" routine in the thread. Im done now, lets go back to picking on the guy who won't give you a handy ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

SeattleCharger

the question says,  what's important about a charger?           that is kind of vague, could mean anything almost.

what is important:   that it has some form of brake system before you drive it fast down hills,    the wheels on it,   having gas in the tank before driving, having an engine before you try and go up a hill,     a grill for looks,    the gas cap- cause its in a cool place,  

Jim, after I opened page one and read what you said, what you wrote made sense to me the first time through, didn't really notice spelling or grammar errors if there were any,    
 I gotta put in my  :Twocents: after all these slams on your clarity and spelling and grammar, seemed ok to me    :shruggy:    

1969chargerrtse

That there's not a lot of rust on the charger.  That's what's important.
Also that it has a big wing spoiler off the trunk, and if the engine is a HEMI and it's from 68/70, that also would be important. :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

charger01

ROFLMAO I read the post and knew who posted this before I even saw his name.  From all your posts at the cglfc, your postings definately stand out. :smilielol: :rofl:

MoparManJim

Quote from: charger01 on February 08, 2010, 02:12:30 PM
ROFLMAO I read the post and knew who posted this before I even saw his name.  From all your posts at the cglfc, your postings definately stand out. :smilielol: :rofl:

LOL, follow cglfc member ye?  nice to see you over here to. Sense the other person didn't want to tell us why the said car is so important to them, I thought I would ask the good members of this site what would be so important about a charger that a person would go to great leights to bug another for, for so long. I ask the question here to see what the members reason's could be if it was them.  :lol: 

I'm also glad that my post's stands out, at least they don't blend in with the others  :smilielol:

SeattleCharger

ok, so maybe a couple creative uses of grammar and spelling, but hardly not perfect, made sense, real clear, real good clear,
   anyone that can read would appreciate reading that

FLG

I read it but it took a second read to understand it...ya see, the problem is the vagueness.

Or maybe its me?

I start to read it, start hearing about the "seller" and the "buyer" and blah blah blah...and i get lost because we have no specific names and it all becomes one bag of coke in the rear quarters.

Can we give em names? Like "Bull" and "Khyron"...which btw is it just me or does everyone also call him "Khrylon" in there head instead of "Khyron"...cause i do.

Now where were we?

G-man

In My case the only important thing about a charger is the damn thing working and able to be driven!!!!!!!!!!

Since I was 23 Ive had a mopar and I still havent had a chance to drive it and im 27 next month.

*wants to nuke something*

MoparManJim

Quote from: G-man on February 09, 2010, 02:58:49 AM
In My case the only important thing about a charger is the damn thing working and able to be driven!!!!!!!!!!

Since I was 23 Ive had a mopar and I still havent had a chance to drive it and im 27 next month.

*wants to nuke something*

:o are me and you brothers some how? what you said there about your car sounds like me almost  :lol:

METROID

Khyron

Quote from: METROID on February 09, 2010, 05:07:21 AM
:leaving:
ITS THE "OTHER GUY!" GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see, now im paranoid someone is going to bother me to by my charger!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

Quote from: FLG on February 09, 2010, 02:19:20 AM

Can we give em names? Like "Bull" and "Khyron"...which btw is it just me or does everyone also call him "Khrylon" in there head instead of "Khyron"...cause i do.

I get it all the time, people just call me rattle can boy, at least Brian does LOL

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

elacruze

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.