News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

welfare bums upset me...

Started by Silver R/T, July 31, 2005, 02:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Alright living in apt complex sucks, they egged mom's car friday and then today (sunday) so mom had to clean it before we went to church. These faggots just wont stop messing with our cars, (theyre not the best in apt complex) just 12 y/o mazda i drive every day and mom's 10 y/0 lexus. This hoe that we suspect was like "well maybe you shouldnt have a lexus in apt" while its none of her business what we drive. We work for our belongings and do not receive welfare for every one of her who knows how many sob's that she keeps having like every year. I hate these welfare bums that feed off of working class people and then make our days miserable by damaging our shit. how the hell do you deal with this kind of scum. Should I just pop them with 12 GA when they're messing with our shit  :rotz: I just have 0 tolerance for that kind of crap.
Rant off
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Steve P.

Two words,   VIDEO TAPE..............................

NOUGH SAID..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

AKcharger

mustanghater

egg their apt. doors, windows , and car.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

NHCharger

If you have a lease agreement make sure you file a complaint with the management EVERY TIME this happens. If you break the lease to move you will have some leverage.
The 12 ga. sounds good also. :devil:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Dodge-Charger

Motion Activated cameras ( the kind I sell ) they will catch what you need. The other Idea is to just set the car alarm on Sensitive so that the eggs set it off. That way when it goes off every one will know. Just let it sound off for awhile before you cut it off. Everybody will get tired of soon, and you wont have to worry about it anymore.

Lowprofile

Quote from: Steve P. on July 31, 2005, 04:07:15 PM
Two words, VIDEO TAPE..............................

NOUGH SAID..
Quote from: Gandalf-the-Grey on July 31, 2005, 06:00:55 PM
Motion Activated cameras ( the kind I sell ) they will catch what you need. The other Idea is to just set the car alarm on Sensitive so that the eggs set it off. That way when it goes off every one will know. Just let it sound off for awhile before you cut it off. Everybody will get tired of soon, and you wont have to worry about it anymore.
Being a victim of this kind of B.S. Years ago, I can tell you that these two gentlemen are right on the money. I resorted to Violence to settle my dispute, and got more trouble than what it was worth. Punish them by getting them on Video...... It works every time. Good Luck!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

SlowT

Definetly set them on fire then piss on them to put em out,I live in the Boonies and have sh*t hole Neighbors like that :flame:
87 WE-4 Mostly stock,no really lets run em I'll show ya.
Closet Mopar fan.
Dodge the father/Ram the Daughter

Troy

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 31, 2005, 02:58:58 PM
Alright living in apt complex sucks, they egged mom's car friday and then today (sunday) so mom had to clean it before we went to church. These faggots just wont stop messing with our cars, (theyre not the best in apt complex) just 12 y/o mazda i drive every day and mom's 10 y/0 lexus. This hoe that we suspect was like "well maybe you shouldnt have a lexus in apt" while its none of her business what we drive. We work for our belongings and do not receive welfare for every one of her who knows how many sob's that she keeps having like every year. I hate these welfare bums that feed off of working class people and then make our days miserable by damaging our shit. how the hell do you deal with this kind of scum. Should I just pop them with 12 GA when they're messing with our shit  :rotz: I just have 0 tolerance for that kind of crap.
Rant off

You learn that in Sunday School?  :rotz:

I wonder if the attitude you display has anything to do with how others treat you? I'm not blaming you for what happened - just pointing out a possible correlation. Messing with someone else's car is at the top of my list of the worst things to do. Generally the people who do it have nothing of value of their own and no respect for other's property. <blatant assupmption here> If they keep doing it then it's apparent that they don't like or respect your family and it might be a good time to move. I don't think you're going to change their opinions and getting them busted by the police won't really help matters (other than a few moments of personal satisfaction).

You keep talking like that and people might think you're becoming a Republican after all... :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

41husk

Oh no! I can't beleive you used the "R" word :sick:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Drache

Quote from: Troy on July 31, 2005, 07:47:07 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on July 31, 2005, 02:58:58 PM
Alright living in apt complex sucks, they egged mom's car friday and then today (sunday) so mom had to clean it before we went to church. These faggots just wont stop messing with our cars, (theyre not the best in apt complex) just 12 y/o mazda i drive every day and mom's 10 y/0 lexus. This hoe that we suspect was like "well maybe you shouldnt have a lexus in apt" while its none of her business what we drive. We work for our belongings and do not receive welfare for every one of her who knows how many sob's that she keeps having like every year. I hate these welfare bums that feed off of working class people and then make our days miserable by damaging our shit. how the hell do you deal with this kind of scum. Should I just pop them with 12 GA when they're messing with our shit   :rotz: I just have 0 tolerance for that kind of crap.
Rant off

You learn that in Sunday School?   :rotz:

I wonder if the attitude you display has anything to do with how others treat you? I'm not blaming you for what happened - just pointing out a possible correlation. Messing with someone else's car is at the top of my list of the worst things to do. Generally the people who do it have nothing of value of their own and no respect for other's property. <blatant assupmption here> If they keep doing it then it's apparent that they don't like or respect your family and it might be a good time to move. I don't think you're going to change their opinions and getting them busted by the police won't really help matters (other than a few moments of personal satisfaction).

You keep talking like that and people might think you're becoming a Republican after all... :P

Troy

:iagree:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Just 6T9 CHGR

Am I going to have to lock this post now because the Admin used the R word?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

41husk

1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Dans 68

Wait until the "D" word is used...a much better reason to lock it!  ;D

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

mustanghater

what "d" word
damn , beaver  :icon_smile_big:
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Troy

Quote from: 6T9_CHARGER_RT on July 31, 2005, 08:42:47 PM
Am I going to have to lock this post now because the Admin used the R word?

I didn't see a sign that said I couldn't.... ;D

I would think that calling people "welfare bums",  "faggots" and "hoes" and talking about popping them with a 12 gauge would be more grounds for locking but that's my own personal opinion. Of course then I'd be accused of stifling someone's right to free speech or something along those lines. :D

Troy

Silver R/T

so being type R on here is good thing? :)

on a serious note, no we cant move at least for not like another 1/2...at least. ya im not perfect 100% christian ok? bare with me guys, im trying to improve but these little demons get best of me...:(

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Well, then you have to guard the cars (impossible), catch them in the act (difficult), or deal with it for a little longer. Retaliation will almost certainly backfire. Just don't stoop to their level and keep working to improve your situation. The last thing you really want is to end up like your neighbors or being stuck in that environment.

Demons are cool sometimes. Dusters had better decals though. :P

Troy

bull

Bare with you? Hey buddy, you can get naked on your own if you want but leave us out of it.

41husk

1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Silver R/T

Quote from: bull on August 01, 2005, 02:44:34 AM
Bare with you? Hey buddy, you can get naked on your own if you want but leave us out of it.

lol looking through members pictures I could see someone being naked...hmm

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RT DAVE

How do you know they were gay?
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT