News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Josh's Muscle Car Parts

Started by dreamcatcher, February 06, 2010, 09:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcatcher

Has anyone out there dealt with Josh's muscle car parts?They sell wing car rubber parts like wing gaskets etc.I ordered some wing gaskets on Jan.22ND and still haven't had a confirmation of the order or the parts.The pay pal cleared that day.I have sent two emails to the email address on the web site with no response.Just wondering if there still in business or what before I get nervous or upset.Or if anyone has dealt with them.  :rotz:
1970 Superbird Tribute 440 auto
1968 Charger 426 6 pack auto
1971 Chevelle SS Tribute 350 4 speed
1970 Mustang 351 C 4 speed
1969 GTO 400 Ram air III 4 speed
1972 Charger (soon 5.7 hemi auto)
1973 Charger 440 auto (U code)
If you've never been scared (even a little) then you've never gone as fast as you could have!

Charger-Bodie

Ive gotton stripes from there before and had zero problems. He will come though.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

dreamcatcher

Cool thanks! :2thumbs: I should have ordered them sooner I guess.I thought they would be here by now.I had not used them before.They have a lot of stuff listed. 
If you've never been scared (even a little) then you've never gone as fast as you could have!

rob-dirt

12 years   never a problem   josh is great guy

dreamcatcher

I just wanted everyone here to know that they of coarse were right.Josh emailed me this morning and the parts are on back order.Thanks guys for letting me know your opinion on this company.  :cheers:

dreamcatcher

Well I figure since I started this post I might as well update it.It has been over a month now and I really think this guy is pulling my chain.I received a response to an email last week where I asked what was going on with the parts.He told me I should see the parts tomorrow.Well a week passed and NO PARTS! I sent another email asking for a refund.Two days later he replied saying sure thing.Now two more days passed and NO REFUND.In two more days I will file a complaint with pay-pal.As far as this dealer.I think NO THANKS! :RantExplode:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

dreamcatcher

Hey thanks.I still hold out hope.I usually trust people and sometimes it dont go well.I wont trash anyone.Just dont want this to happen to others.And if it comes out ...well I will let people also know that too.I found another place that sells the parts.

maxwellwedge

It is the same company as Dales Cuda Shop. I never had a problem with them in the past but with the economy the way it is anything can change. If it is Daytona or Bird wing gaskets you need I believe Dave Patik has them. If it is Go-Wing stuff then First Place Auto Products makes all that stuff. Good luck!

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on March 06, 2010, 08:48:36 AM
It is the same company as Dales Cuda Shop. I never had a problem with them in the past but with the economy the way it is anything can change. If it is Daytona or Bird wing gaskets you need I believe Dave Patik has them. If it is Go-Wing stuff then First Place Auto Products makes all that stuff. Good luck!
I second dave patik on the wing car stuff Don hes a great resorce

nascarxx29

Doesnt get any better than Dave Patik .When he came by the house to see the daytona .He showed me things I havent seen on my own car.Dave and PCG :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

is the same company as Dales Cuda Shop.I tried some of there daytona nose seals they were a inner tube thin type rubber .And wouldnt stay in on my friends car  :Twocents: .They any better nowadays
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Hemidog

I ordered a 68 stripe from Josh two days ago. Hopefully I'll get it.

dreamcatcher

I hope you get yours too.I guess if you dont you can let everyone here know.I dont understand it either.He responded to my email.He said he would give me a refund.True it was 25.00 but when your retired and building cars on a budget it all mounts up.The net has really helped the hobby but in the past two years I have been taken several times.Each time your trust goes away a little more.But when you need parts like this what can you do.I have ordered the seals from elsewhere so here I go again...Good luck and I hope you get your stuff.

rob-dirt

Quote from: dreamcatcher on March 07, 2010, 05:39:44 PM
I hope you get yours too.I guess if you dont you can let everyone here know.I dont understand it either.He responded to my email.He said he would give me a refund.True it was 25.00 but when your retired and building cars on a budget it all mounts up.The net has really helped the hobby but in the past two years I have been taken several times.Each time your trust goes away a little more.But when you need parts like this what can you do.I have ordered the seals from elsewhere so here I go again...Good luck and I hope you get your stuff.

tell you what i will email josh my self and let him know of your post and that you have a problem i cant belive it but i guss all thing are possible

moparstuart

maxwellwedge

I noticed the site doesn't show the licensed "Penta Star" mufflers under the link anymore. Is their license gone?

62 Max

I hope you get yours too.I guess if you dint you can let everyone here know.I dint understand it either.He responded to my email.He said he would give me a refund.True it was 25.00 but when your retired and building cars on a budget it all mounts up.The net has really helped the hobby but in the past two years I have been taken several times.Each time your trust goes away a little more.But when you need parts like this what can you do.I have ordered the seals from elsewhere so here I go again...Good luck and I hope you get your stuff.

You could have saved yourself a lot of aggravation by buying a sheet of 1/16" cord impregnated sheet rubber and made your own and they will be better than any of the reproductions out there.I have a total of $15.00 in mine.

dreamcatcher

Well gents and ladies...I sent a claim to pay-pal two day ago.Still no word.I will keep you all posted.I am not here to put anyone down...I don't understand myself...just need it fixed.(and my parts) lol...I never knew you could make your own...I have also herd of people making the seals that go in the nose cone to help the air flow to the rad.I almost ordered them at the same time from this dealer.I am sure glad I didn't.And thanks for all the positive response.Just don't want anyone to pay and not get the items...especially these days!

Hemi_tyme

Sorry to arrive here so late. But Dale's cuda shop sh*t canned Josh about 2 years ago as there internet seller. Call Dale (330)821-5918 phone
or contact him on his webs site http://www.dalescudashop.com/
Ken

moparstuart

Quote from: dreamcatcher on March 11, 2010, 09:51:31 PM
Well gents and ladies...I sent a claim to pay-pal two day ago.Still no word.I will keep you all posted.I am not here to put anyone down...I don't understand myself...just need it fixed.(and my parts) lol...I never knew you could make your own...I have also herd of people making the seals that go in the nose cone to help the air flow to the rad.I almost ordered them at the same time from this dealer.I am sure glad I didn't.And thanks for all the positive response.Just don't want anyone to pay and not get the items...especially these days!
again dave patik makes the best nose radiator block off gaskets

performancecar graphics

dreamcatcher

Thanks too all who have posted.If there is to be a positive here it will be all the good wing car information I have recieved through even this post.This MOPAR site is truly full of good car guys.You are always  (as I ) willing to share information on these builds you have already done.  :cheers: But MAX! Really....two Superbirds in your drive...are you not ashamed  :icon_smile_big:

hemigeno

Quote from: moparstuart on March 11, 2010, 10:42:17 PM
Quote from: dreamcatcher on March 11, 2010, 09:51:31 PM
again dave patik makes the best nose radiator block off gaskets

performancecar graphics

:yesnod: :iagree:

The repro material David uses will look great on either a Daytona or Superbird, but it appears to be a near dead-ringer for the NOS Superbird seals I've seen.

rob-dirt

Quote from: rob-dirt on March 11, 2010, 02:33:45 PM

tell you what i will email josh my self and let him know of your post and that you have a problem i cant belive it but i guss all thing are possible

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:ok let see hummm  :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

dreamcatcher

Well I can now end this post.I just got an email from pay-pal.They found the complaint in my favor and I have my money back.I guess it really pays to use pay-pal even when not buying on ebay.At any rate this is where it ended.I will leave it at thet.Thanks for the support I got here and good luck ordering parts. :icon_smile_blackeye:

Hemidog

I got my stripe from Josh in the mail today! looks good!  :cheers: