News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

40th annual Sarasota car show - 1500 cars

Started by nh_mopar_fan, February 01, 2010, 02:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

Snapped a few pics but I'm either too stupid or too lazy to resize them (or both) to get them to post so here is a link.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22937944

Most of the Mopars that were there as well as a few others worth mentioning.

SWEET 56/57 Lincoln ragtop
Lots of hemi cars including a 64 Dodge SS/A coupe.
80 AMC Spirit with a 401, 4sp. posi
BMW Isetta, you better be close friends with whoever rides in this thing with you.
Buick Skylawk Sun Coupe? Never seen one of these and can't imagine they sold many. Butt ugly.

In the car corral, the steal of the deal. Unmolested and complete 1963 Grand Prix 421cid tri-power. $4000.00 Needs a complete restoration and not for the faint of heart. Trunk and floors need replacing.Some serious rust at the rear window on the drivers side. But that motor is worth the 4K right there and it runs.

Manfred318

Cool pix. Looks like they had a great turn out.
Isnt that BMW Isetta the same car Steve Urkel drove?

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

chargerboy69

I hate you all who live in warm weather states.  You suck.  :nana:

Cool pics by the way.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

nh_mopar_fan

Dans 68

Thanks for the link. Looks like a good show.  :thumbup:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

rp23g7

Sweet cars, the weekend after Labor Day around here, there is Cruise to the End of the World in Long Beach Wa.  My post from last year is around somewhere with a photo album.  Its a rolling car show the whole weekend.  My friends have a house down there, and you can go out and sit on the street corner and watch cars day and night.

Saw some incredible stuff on the road.

71 Hemi Cuda Convert, a Shelby Daytona Coupe, dont know if it was real, only saw it once.  Yenko Nova, Ford Thunderbolt, lots of rat rods and customs, a big block Chevy in a Austin Healy, great weekend.

If any of you Northwest guys have a chance, check it out on the weekend after labor day.

nh_mopar_fan

That sounds great.

This Sarasota show is always the last Sunday in January.