News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CBD quarters WOW!!!!!

Started by motorcitydak, February 05, 2010, 03:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlushia

My prices are and have been posted in the topic of products and goods for sale. I have dropped them down considerably for two reasons. The first being that when I bought the company three years ago they were extremely high. I have tried to get them to a point where anyone can afford them. The last time I lowered them is was plain and simple, I realized that the economy is bad and I wanted to give people a break. These are made right here in the USA and anyone should be able to realize that it is a lot more expensive to build them here. I have had offers from company abroad to make them for me much cheaper but that is not the way I wanted to go. I am keeping some people working and I feel good about that. This particular piece was a display and I offered it to him because he was in need of one badly and money was and issue at this time for him. He seems to be a very nice guy and if it helped him I feel good about that also. I wish I could help more but you can only write off so many samples and that was mine. I think I am now in the ball park with the competitors but if not I can only do my best.

200MPH

Charger

hemi-hampton

Troy

Ron, I was wondering why I didn't see you at the WPC swap. I don't get up to your area very often.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

rlushia

Hi Troy

I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to do much else. We do have a daughter in Columbus in fact we were there last weekend for your wonderful snow storm lol. Can you believe it we had none and you guys got hit so hard. I just didn't get to that meet. I am here if you ever need me though and we are not that far from each other.

Ron

Ghoste

Quote from: rlushia on February 07, 2010, 03:43:31 PM
My prices are and have been posted in the topic of products and goods for sale.

But Ron, are you going to post them on your website?