News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 1/4 glass rollers

Started by Patronus, February 04, 2010, 10:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patronus

Anyone know where I can find a couple of these.....????
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

bull

Year One sells just the rollers but they buy it from another company of course so they cost a lot less. If/when I figure out who that is I'll post the name here but there was a backorder problem with alot of that stuff due to a supplier issue.

bull

Here it is. Hoover Auto Parts In Idaho Falls carries a 14-piece kit for $72.85. Looks like they only sell a kit though: http://www.hooverautoparts.com/products/Interior/100119.php

Megaparts sells 22-piece kits for $80: http://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=132%2DQWH119

If you only need a couple of rollers Year One sells them individually for $8.95, item RB35. It looks like the right roller and Y1 gives you the dimensions of it so you can be sure it's right. Or you might find some used. I'd hate to see the Y1 shipping charge on a 3 oz. package. :o It would probably be a wash cost-wise after Y1 added that on. Order something big and heavy too so you don't feel so bad.

Patronus

PERFECT! Thank you so much!
I saw the r/t specialties site... the kit seems to have everything,
thank you thank you thank you
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

mike337

I bought the kit from RTS, and it was just as advertised.  In a followup call on another item they also indicated they would sell the individual rollers, instead of the whole kit.

Mike

Patronus

And thank you sir... I thought I would just buy the kit as from the pics I cant quite tell which roller is which.
Also, does the kit have the rear most roller assembly? I believe it to be a back-to-back channeled roller(s). I apologize for the questions,
hard to figure when it wasn't there to begin with...
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

mike337

The kit has a full set of rollers for both quarter windows.

Mike