News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, I'm selling a set of tires on Craigslist for a co-worker..

Started by jb666, February 02, 2010, 07:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

And tonight I get this email........

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid:  wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info:  http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

hello

does this come with a warranty?

Sincerely
Ben

I wrote back "Ben, what type of warranty would one expect to receive when buying 4 used tires?? I'll give you one guarantee, THEY HOLD AIR, that's it".

I mean, seriously.. You're getting (4) like new 20" tires for the cost of one.. What do some of these people want!??!?!  :brickwall:

Dans 68

I think a simple "no" would have more than sufficient. But your answer was on the mark, too.  :rofl:
Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

skip68

Im surprised they didn't ask you to mount and balance the tires too!!! :scratchchin: Maybe throw in a good detail job while you're at it! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: People are nuts! :eek2: :lol:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: Dans 68 on February 02, 2010, 08:02:36 PM
I think a simple "no" would have more than sufficient. But your answer was on the mark, too.  :rofl:
Dan

I'm not much for short answers.. Some times stupidity like this compels me to give a longer than warranted answer  :lol:

rt green

what do some people want? they want the world for two bucks.
third string oil changer

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on February 02, 2010, 08:38:29 PM
Quote from: Dans 68 on February 02, 2010, 08:02:36 PM
Dan

I'm not much for short answers.. Some times stupidity like this compels me to give a longer than warranted answer  :lol:

Um.. now you sound like me Jeff!  :lol: 

MoparManJim

Quote from: rt green on February 02, 2010, 09:46:40 PM
what do some people want? they want the world for two bucks.

Please please don't give them no dang idea  :scratchchin: :lol: 

derailed

Old Moparz

Quote from: jb666 on February 02, 2010, 07:50:38 PM

I'll give you one guarantee, THEY HOLD AIR, that's it".

I may be interested, will they fit on 17" rims, & how long as that guarantee valid?
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

skip68

Dear sir, I would like to purchase your "item".  I am in japan for my job but will send you full purchase price of $500 for your "item".  I don't know how much shipping will be so I'll send you a check for $1,500.  Once you get the check you can deposit it in your bank and then send me the balance.  I will need your full name, address and bank that my check will be going to.    :smilielol: :rofl:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

selling parts retail to customer in the used parts buisness or really any buisness is the worst .

Most people a looney , crazy , nuts , I have to bite my tongue all day long .  :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE