News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What do your neighbors think?

Started by Piston_Freddy, December 13, 2010, 07:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

Quote.....Nice challenger!!!!......What year is that?......(car alarms)......(dogs barking).....

yep definately car alarms but it gets to the point that i don't hear them no more .

that's a 73 challenger . very rust free body . that's getting the motor out of my daytona and i'm building a 440 sixpack motor for the dayona  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

My neighbors used to look down on me also. They always complained I had too many cars. I don't blame them for some things as I used to start work at 6:00, so 5:30 I'd jump in my built 400CI truck with nothing other then Moroso mufflers and head off to work. I sold an 85 T-bird because of them which I now regret selling.

My neighbor (a car guy) said every morning he had to pull his wife off the ceiling....

It was a pretty yuppie area so......  :lol:

chargen86

I wish more people in Australia loved cars as much as I do.  spend pretty much all my time with cars when Im not working and even though my cars are first priority even above myself, I get really lonely. Ive pretty much woken up one morning and realised that Im a single guy in his twenties who will never find a girl who loves cars too. They are all butch the ones who do, just sad thats all. Even with my friends I have to pretend that I like them more than I actually do coz the truth of the matter is they dont get cars so they dont get me. I just wish I could fly to America to meet some of the forum members then maybe life would be more fun for me  :'(

You'd be surprised how many Aussies there are here....

RallyeMike

I have great neighbors, but that's also because I try and be respectful by keeping the noise under control - not too too early, too late, or too often.

We have pretty good lots sizes at the homestead (6/10 acre) which helps some. This week my one neighbor asked me if I had a business working on classic cars. I have bought and sold 5 or 6 cars this last year or so, so I guess too much change and too many Mopar visitors I guess    :lol:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/