News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Show us your 69 chargers

Started by 69chargerrt440, February 03, 2010, 07:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge69

The pics of the wedding are great but seeing her point a pistol at someone with her finger on the trigger just ain't right, joke or not! NEVER point a pistol at something you are not ready to shoot, especially with your finger on the trigger. Too many bad things can happen.

I know it was just wedding pics and the pistol was just sort of a "prop" for the pics but, ..... DO NOT point that gun at me, no matter what. Especially if you are not familiar with guns and have your finger on the trigger !!! Not safe, anytime !!

That said, I sure wish you had gone thru a better experience buying that car and shame on the seller for misrepresenting the car to you.

stripedelete

Mrs.Caveman

Charger69,I can understand your concern but our friend wouldn't give me a gun with live ammo!I was just fooling around and never hold a gun before in my life!I know guns are not jokes!

charge69

Mrs.Caveman, People make mistakes all the time and if you know nothing about a particular gun or, any gun, for that matter, you do not know how to check it yourself to see it is empty. EVEN if you know it is empty, you should NEVER point a gun at someone's head as a joke. People are killed here every day by doing something stupid with a gun and pointing a weapon, even if you know it is unloaded, is just not right. That "Cop" should have his azz kicked for letting you pose with the pistol pointed at him. You would NEVER do that to me without drawing severe criticizm or return fire. It really shows all of your ignorance about firearms handling.  Sorry, just how I feel about guns and safety.

69chargerrt440

This post is in response to magnum's posts and some of the other posts that have been levied against us.  Magnum was selling a General Lee car advertised as a solid and straight overall car.  He stated on the phone that the car just had new paint and solid quarters.  Yes it was solid, solid bondo that is.  When we received the car we found out that this was not true.  It was not the car we wanted to build for a 15 year old son.  It needed thousands of dollars of work which this kid does not have.  So we decided to move on to another one.  In the process of doing so, we relisted the car for sale and found a buyer that originally saw the car in Iowa. We do not understand Magnum's problem.  We did not slam anyone for a car that was purchased site unseen and was not all it was billed to be.  We have no hard feelings!  We paid Magnum his price for the car.  Now he turns around and slams us for what?  For selling a car (being a flipper) that he once owned.  People buy houses all of the time and flip them. It is the same way with cars.  As I have stated, we have no hard feelings toward Magnum.  We just do not understand his complaining.  He got what he was asking for.  We wired him the money for the car and it was what he was asking for.

In response to cavemanno, the car needed to be shipped overseas.  This is a long process.  The brake booster was replaced with a new one and the receipt for the part was placed inside the car.  We even left the "do not remove or warranty is void" tag on the booster.  The car was test driven and the brakes worked fine.  I had posted several videos of the car running and driving, even with all of the lights working.  We gave her everything that she asked for.  This car was not misrepresented.  The entire fuel system was cleaned out after the engine was rebuilt.  It ran and sounded great.  It seems funny to me that one year after the car is sold is when we start hearing about problems.  If they had a problem they should have contacted us.  Cavemanno even posted to facebook and sent emails about how happy they were with the car.  Again, no hard feelings on our part for slamming us.  We just felt that this forum needed to hear the other side of the story.  

We have sold dozens of these specific cars and literally hundreds of used cars.  In order to do this you must have a dealers license, which we do have.  We appreciate Buckeyecharger's reply on our behalf.  Thank you Jason!  We have forged countless friendships with customers who have purchased our cars and we are thankful for that.  We have been invited to a wedding, been taken out to lunch, and been invited halfway across the country to visit customers whom we have befriended.  It just goes to show that you cannot please everybody no matter how hard you try or how bad you want to.  For these two individuals on this forum to slam us, that is okay.  I can live with the one who we sold the car to.  But for Magnum to slam us, that is unacceptable.  We BOUGHT his car.  Every car that we sell has numerous pictures and videos and we even include email addresses and phone numbers.  Anyone can stop by our shop and inspect any one of the vehicles we have listed for sale.  We have never turned anyone away.  For those of you who were questioning our reputation, we hope this puts another perspective in light for you.  We really enjoy Chargers and have been fortunate enough to turn a hobby into a business.  Thank you for hearing our side of the story.  Hopefully now this can be put to rest.
When your Charger is sideways, just give it more gas!

charge69

Perspective is one thing and I have one because I have never dealt with you, buying or selling, but why did you come to this thread originally. Your stated purpose was to "see" some of our '69 Chargers but that is apparently not the case.

Are you or are you not just wanting to "SEE" some of our '69 chargers?

69chargerrt440

I was interested in seeing your Chargers. Letting people have the chance to show off there Chargers.
When your Charger is sideways, just give it more gas!

Ghoste

Good God, the 68 and 70 "show your ______ Charger" threads are both up to like, what 56 pages each and we're arguing about this?

Let's get back to just posting pics of 69's! :2thumbs:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: 69chargerrt440 on February 11, 2012, 11:39:26 AMWe really enjoy Chargers and have been fortunate enough to turn a hobby into a business.  

Are you a licensed dealer in the State of Ohio?  :popcrn:

Do you title the Chargers you purchase, or do you hold an "Open Title" and simply complete the name of who you sell the vehicles to?  :popcrn:

Mrs.Caveman

Tate!As Peter said he didn't want to slam you it just came out!I wanted to do post it last year but he didn't want to do it because of where we are now!Yes we were happy with the car when we finally got her and never said anything bad to you!Why?What would have been the point?So tell me this,did you tell us about the scraches on the paint,the non worknig garuges,cracked screen,why on earth we had to buy a gastank then an a sending unit?We still have your emails!But you now what,whatever!

I'm sure we don't have better things to do but slam you guys!Here is a picture that we took the night before the wedding!This is what we had to use instead of the tank!We were so bored that we thoguht we take the tank off and put a plastic berrel in the trunk!

You are right,we lie!whatever man!!!

magnum

Quote from: 69chargerrt440 on February 11, 2012, 11:39:26 AM
This post is in response to magnum's posts and some of the other posts that have been levied against us.  Magnum was selling a General Lee car advertised as a solid and straight overall car.  He stated on the phone that the car just had new paint and solid quarters.  Yes it was solid, solid bondo that is.  When we received the car we found out that this was not true.  It was not the car we wanted to build for a 15 year old son.  It needed thousands of dollars of work which this kid does not have.  So we decided to move on to another one.  In the process of doing so, we relisted the car for sale and found a buyer that originally saw the car in Iowa. We do not understand Magnum's problem.  We did not slam anyone for a car that was purchased site unseen and was not all it was billed to be.  We have no hard feelings!  We paid Magnum his price for the car.  Now he turns around and slams us for what?  For selling a car (being a flipper) that he once owned.  People buy houses all of the time and flip them. It is the same way with cars.  As I have stated, we have no hard feelings toward Magnum.  We just do not understand his complaining.  He got what he was asking for.  We wired him the money for the car and it was what he was asking for.

In response to cavemanno, the car needed to be shipped overseas.  This is a long process.  The brake booster was replaced with a new one and the receipt for the part was placed inside the car.  We even left the "do not remove or warranty is void" tag on the booster.  The car was test driven and the brakes worked fine.  I had posted several videos of the car running and driving, even with all of the lights working.  We gave her everything that she asked for.  This car was not misrepresented.  The entire fuel system was cleaned out after the engine was rebuilt.  It ran and sounded great.  It seems funny to me that one year after the car is sold is when we start hearing about problems.  If they had a problem they should have contacted us.  Cavemanno even posted to facebook and sent emails about how happy they were with the car.  Again, no hard feelings on our part for slamming us.  We just felt that this forum needed to hear the other side of the story.  

We have sold dozens of these specific cars and literally hundreds of used cars.  In order to do this you must have a dealers license, which we do have.  We appreciate Buckeyecharger's reply on our behalf.  Thank you Jason!  We have forged countless friendships with customers who have purchased our cars and we are thankful for that.  We have been invited to a wedding, been taken out to lunch, and been invited halfway across the country to visit customers whom we have befriended.  It just goes to show that you cannot please everybody no matter how hard you try or how bad you want to.  For these two individuals on this forum to slam us, that is okay.  I can live with the one who we sold the car to.  But for Magnum to slam us, that is unacceptable.  We BOUGHT his car.  Every car that we sell has numerous pictures and videos and we even include email addresses and phone numbers.  Anyone can stop by our shop and inspect any one of the vehicles we have listed for sale.  We have never turned anyone away.  For those of you who were questioning our reputation, we hope this puts another perspective in light for you.  We really enjoy Chargers and have been fortunate enough to turn a hobby into a business.  Thank you for hearing our side of the story.  Hopefully now this can be put to rest.
:rotz:
Takes a MOPAR to catch a mopar!

kikgas01

I SOLD THAT CHARGER TO MAGNUM. One of the most solid Chargers I have ever seen.Ever see one with a perfect trunk, extensions, tail panel, floor pans and unibody? The roof and dutchman panel was PERFECT. Don`t understand how it`s full of bondo? It wasn`t due to rust I know that for sure. Wish I could have bought it back......

472 R/T SE

kikgas01, don't brow beat me like you did J. Rose but I'm cornfused.

The car Mr. & Mrs. cavemanno1 own actually came from you after being peddled a few times?

Charger-Bodie

Just picked this one up Monday.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

charge69

Nothing wrong with that car that won't "buff out" !   Ha

Charger-Bodie

THe guy that I bought it from (for not much) rolled it 27 years ago. The front buckets where hung from the rafters of an old shed. The car has a few random pieces on it ,so i snagged it and im gonna pull it apart and save the good rather than watch it go to scrap.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

charge69

Yeah, I could tell (obvious) that it had been rolled. Nice job getting it and salvaging what you can before scrapping it. :2thumbs:

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on May 30, 2012, 05:26:02 PM
THe guy that I bought it from (for not much) rolled it 27 years ago. The front buckets where hung from the rafters of an old shed. The car has a few random pieces on it ,so i snagged it and im gonna pull it apart and save the good rather than watch it go to scrap.

Is there anything special about it?  Rare/Desireable tag options or R/T car, etc?
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Fred

Don't panic! you'll have it up and running in no time.  :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

tan top

:o thats was a biggie !! was he injured ?? how  did he roll it ? did he say ? :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: tan top on May 31, 2012, 03:09:42 AM

:o thats was a biggie !! was he injured ?? how  did he roll it ? did he say ? :popcrn:

Actually some of the damage was caused by people rolling it over to take out the gas tank and then the rear end. The way it sounds the rt front and the roof were the main areas of damage.