News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Specialities

Started by 66FBCharger, February 03, 2010, 01:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66FBCharger

Has anyone dealt with Charger Specialties? I like the products they offer. Do they offer quality products? Is their service good? Any complaints or bad dealings with them?
Thanks for the input.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

Purple68

I ordered a vacuum canister for my headlight covers from them a while back. The part was very nice and the service and shipping time was good as well.

triple_green

68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

41husk

If I remember the guy's name is Tom?? I have ordered many things from him and bought items in person at Monster Mopar.  Always helpfull.  I would use again without reservartion.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Manfred318

I have bought quite afew things from them and have had nothing but great service. I wouldnt hesitate to buy anything from them. :2thumbs: :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

66FBCharger

That's good to hear! I will not hesitate to buy from them.
Thanks!
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

Nacho-RT74

no, his name is Russ....  he is a nice guy by teh emails I got with him trying to get some stuff. He used to post on this board ( and on the old one ).

At the end I never closed a deal because allways there was something had to get in another part what it had more 3rd gens parts on those days. Was trying to save shipping. But price against price from several sellers was good. In fact he was giving me some stuff at special prices.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

twodko

The guy at "R/T Specialties" is Tom. I think we're discussing 2 different companies here. Tom at R/T Specialties is excellent and I've enjoyed several problem free purchases from him.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

C500

I've also bought quite a bit of stuff from them. Nice products and good to deal with. I have read some bad stuff about their Valence end caps not fitting well though, so just don't buy them.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

70charginglizard

Got my tic Toc Tach from them. Very VERY Satisfied.  :yesnod:
70charginglizard

lexxman

I order my rear valance corners from them through another company. The ones I got seem to fit pretty good. But I was also told I would have to modify them it fit correctly.

WINGR

Quote from: 66FBCharger on February 03, 2010, 01:03:37 PM
Has anyone dealt with Charger Specialties? I like the products they offer. Do they offer quality products? Is their service good? Any complaints or bad dealings with them?
Thanks for the input.

I have dealt with them a couple of times and they were very helpful.

Steve

Chargen69

i found out that they make the sailpanels for a 69, that year one sells.  much cheaper to buy straight from them.  The ones I got from them look great.