News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nasty E-mail exchange with Charger Seller-

Started by 89MOPAR, February 02, 2010, 04:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

TylerCharger69

Hmmmm....I wonder whoever purchased this car will show up here asking questions??   :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

chargergirl

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on February 02, 2010, 04:47:49 PM
Hmmmm....I wonder whoever purchased this car will show up here asking questions??   :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
Such as...why did the appraiser laugh so hard he had to go change his shorts? From the only pic we looked at it seems strange about the dash...all the points made were valid. Hey! Maybe he's the same guy who is selling the melted burned wing car on ebay for a "bit" of restoration. Sounds like the same inane line of thinking. As for the whipping of 2 Navy Seals...I have this theory...they were elderly...at the home and on life support or two young pups who thought they would get more girls and had absolutely NO TRAINING in hand to hand. Especially since my father in law was 68 when 6 guys harassed his daughter and took her Christmas shopping away from her. When the police came they told him to go home...wouldn't take his name...and called an ambulance for the 6 guys who were laying on the sidewalk bleeding and unable to get up. AND mind you he was "only" Airborne...and 68. One tough guy who had a heart of gold and is missed every day.
Trust your Woobie!

ACUDANUT

Okay BB1 aka X-kansas Mafia member. You promised not to show our gay photos. 

41husk

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on February 02, 2010, 04:47:49 PM
Do you really think he sold the car :rofl:  I highly doubt it  :Twocents: At least not for any thing near 27k :popcrn:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

89MOPAR

Thanks everyone  :cheers:

This helped calm me down.  Hopefully this guy mouths off to the wrong person, and soon.... :icon_smile_blackeye:
May be a hard explanation telling my wife i'm driving 1500 miles to wrassle with some "extreme bad-ass"...

Looks like his lack of response points the guilty finger.
Hopefully this will keep a Forum poster from buying the car, or some unlucky buyer outside the USA.

Better Yet - if it keeps this flipper out of dealing in Chargers.... :slap:
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

squeakfinder

So somebody ordered a 74 Rallye Charger and pays the price for that package of option's. Then, they have the option's that are unique to a Rallye deleted from the build.   :lol: 
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Silver R/T

It's all a lie.
"Car increases value 3-4K a year" what a bunch of crap.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

AKcharger

I would have told the guy i would trade him this VHS tape for the car

SG1022

41husk

I got a 73 (it was a real Ralley) and I don't have that film :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

dolphinron

I saw this car on eBay a few weeks ago.  I remember it because I have a 73 and look at all third generations and also I remember the ridiculous price he thought it was worth.   If I remember correctly ending high bid was roughly about 7k.  I even put it in favorites to watch it.  I ran this response with spell check.  LOL rallly

chargergirl

Isn't the dash from a different car? I mean it looks kind of hap-hazard thrown together and the speacial dash cushion looks like the one we have for M's car that he drives every day in the FL sun. He and his friends deserve to pay that stupid amount for a make believe car.
Trust your Woobie!

Troy

You know, this wouldn't be my preferred way of introducing new people to the site. This site is here to help others and provide information - not a convenient way to prove others wrong or insult them. If the car is incorrect and the owner is unwilling to do anything about it then let it go and find something else. This attitude is probably why many people (like me) stop going to shows and avoid clubs.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

71383bee

:shruggy:
I agree man this is like beating a dead horse.  You pointed out a totally misquoted car from a flipper dealer.  No big deal it happens ALL OF THE TIME it just highlights the benefits of this site.  If some uninformed person bought it with out doing the research then they deserve what they get.  Salesmen only do one thing...SELL.  That's it.  It would be great if they were all honest (and a lot of them are or at least try to be) but the world doesn't work that way.  The salesman reacted to your sarcastic and condescending email with a similar response and then you both escalated it with your bravado...why this is front page news is beyond me.

But to go ON and On about how you're right and he's wrong when you HAD NO interest in buying the car to begin with AND you didn't buy the car is just a huge waste of energy.  AFIK no one else on here posted asking about the car so my guess is if it was sold to someone it was to a mopar neophyte or another flipper who had no clue what he was buying.  This car was noticed on several mopar blogs and talked about so I have a good feeling that if it was bought it was bought by someone who is clueless so just forget about it and move on.  :Twocents:
71 - FC7 383 Super Bee

kycarnut

QuoteI really care that much about somebodies e-mail wars normally but all I can say is: Please don't drag dodgecharger.com into this mess.

:yesnod:

QuoteI'd really hate to see this become like the ricer forums where no one can spell and we all just take immature pot shots at each other from behind our official cyber bully edition keyboards.

:rofl:

Thanks for saving me the typing.
Man Learns by Example JOHN 3:16.
You Only Go Around Once so Make It Count.
Lead, Follow, or Get Out of My Way.