News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kansan couple lasts 70 years.. the wife tells how

Started by RD, February 01, 2010, 11:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

A man and his wife have been married for 70 years.  As a tribute to her marriage the wife explains how they stayed together for so long.

"One time... back in the 40's I reckon.. me and Hoss were riding the ol buckboard into town," she says.  "well.. the dern horse wanted to ball on up on us, and Hoss just said two words, 'that's one'," she hesitated, " and well we kept a moving along."

The lady continued, "that dern horse was a stubborn one.. and it decided to act up again and Hoss told it 'that's two', and the horse settled into stride.  No more than 5 minutes had passed and the horse done it again... and then Hoss said 'that's three' and he pulled his pistol and shot the horse dead right then and there."

"well, I was somewhat peeved at Hoss," the lady stammered," and rightfully, as his wife, I let him know that I was not gonna walk into town.  That is when Hoss stopped me by saying 'that's one'."

And that is how they stayed married for 70 years.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!