News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

while the Charger's away the tunas will play

Started by SFRT, February 01, 2010, 03:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

rt green

wow. looks good. wish i had a place for a hoist.
third string oil changer

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

SFRT

This 'cuda was a local Richmond  SF neighborhood car from 1970 to the mid 90s, then the owner passed from cancer and willed the car to my friend Bill...then the car sat in a garage a few blocks from my house for 14 or so years....a few months ago Bill sold it to my other friend Toby who stripped all the 80's ChingaRican stuff off of it...chrome sidepipes, weird chrome light surrounds, sparkly blue paint, shag carpeting and a Camaro-esque black nose stripe and he has returned the car to its original green and got a date code block for it and so on. only 'upgrade' will be the overdrive automatic transmission as he is basically building the car for his wife. His other mopar is a really nice 69 440 4 speed roadrunner. Toby lives just across the park from this cars original owner, so this car is now a 40 year  west san francisco nieghborhood car...which is pretty cool.
Always Drive Responsibly