News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

newbi to the board,hello

Started by meepmeep70, January 31, 2010, 03:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meepmeep70

hello new here,lived mostly at moparts while doing my 70 rr restoration,i know a road runner isn't a charger,but thought i'd join,since mostly people think my car is a charger :slap:,started my restoration oct.2003,have owned it since may 1981(i was 15),needs wet sanding and runner decals on but that has to wait til march,since i live in mass.to much salt on the roads,so she'll stay in the heated garage.thought i'd post a couple pics to introduce myself.Darren

meepmeep70

another

meepmeep70

meepmeep70

meepmeep70

lastly,need to get engine bay shot,440,burnt orange w/bright welts console interior,everything new,these are the only pics i have of my first cruise before winter started settling in,will be putting lots a miles on it this spring :laugh:

RD

welcome to the board!!!  great looking plymouth you got there.  first tip.. unlike moparts, you can attach up to four pictures on each post on this site.  whats the details on the bird?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

meepmeep70

thanks for nice words and tips :2thumbs:,it's my pride and joy 70 road runner,440,kellog crank,800edelbrock thunder series,DOUG'S cerimic coated headers,2 1/2"exhaust,auto console,3;91's in back,was a former race car in the 70s"bucket of bolts",i can post more detailed pics from my home computer tonight,did most of the restoration myself except paint(blair smith).before this spring,i will have added wet sand/buff,road runner dust trail kit,line locks,electric exhaust dumps,new front and rear white letter tires

moparsons

tan top

hello & welcome MM70  :cheers: :wave:    :drool5:   nice looking roadrunner  :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

68X426

Welcome! You'll get lots of Road Runner love from me. :2thumbs:

There are lots of non Charger guys and gals here. It's just a Mo Better site than the rest.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

68X426

MeepMeep70: what wheels are on the RR? They look like maybe Stockton TQs.

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

meepmeep70

thanks,the wheels are american racing torque thrust II,i bought them new,then bought steelies,cuz i couldn't decide what looked better,i had the steelies painted same tangerine pearl color,i'm into the old school look of the muscle car

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

stripedelete

dads_69

Nice RoadRunner. Couldn't help but notice the Ford F 150 in back ground. I see it has the Lightning lower valance (lites) and two tone paint scheme possibly, is it a Waldock conversion truck?

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

meepmeep70

hello mark,that would be my step dads dually,he bought new,no special package that i know of.he also owns a 66 newport survivor(25000mi)

TeeWJay426

Welcome to the site. Nice Road Runner! Where in Mass are you located? I work in Andover, but live just over the border in NH. Spring can't come soon enough!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

200MPH

Charger

68X426

Quote from: meepmeep70 on January 31, 2010, 10:22:25 PM
thanks,the wheels are american racing torque thrust II,i bought them new,then bought steelies,cuz i couldn't decide what looked better,i had the steelies painted same tangerine pearl color,i'm into the old school look of the muscle car

Post some pics with the steelies, would love to see it old school. :yesnod:

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Back N Black

Khyron

welcome and great stance on that RR. Looking forward to sharing storys with ya :thumbup:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

meepmeep70

thanks for the nice words,and the welcome :cheers:,i live on the south shore near braintree,we do have a small home in middleton N.H.,that we go to from time to time(actually a hunting lodge,but i don't hunt :eyes:),don't have a good ;pic with the steelies yet,cuz stupied winter :'(,also looking forward to swapping stories,you guys have some damn nice rides :2thumbs:

chargergirl

You did the right thing...pics are important! Welcome and you will love it here...beautiful car.
Trust your Woobie!

mikesbbody

Welcome! love your RR  :2thumbs: the color is different I like it  :2thumbs: