News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Questions about Hemi Orange and 999 orange

Started by 66FBCharger, February 01, 2010, 12:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watt340

Glad to help Geno.  When purchasing my A12 Road Runner, I found out it was the third one built.  It made me wonder how many others are still out there. 7 or so years later, there are over 800 A12 VIN#'s on my list. I've put together some spreadsheets showing what body type/transmission/paint codes are popular/unpopular. Go to my latest post in this thread: http://a12mopar.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1226070955/45#45 and download the spreadsheet if you're interested. Not all of the cars on my list are on the spreadsheet due to the color or transmission type not being known.
You're right about the Lynch Road quirks, some stuff on the tag is not on the sheet and vice versa.

By the way, saw a Dodge cab and chassis for sale at the Detroit Mopar swap meet over the weekend, looked like yours.  :cheers:

hemigeno

Quote from: watt340 on February 02, 2010, 08:59:16 PM
By the way, saw a Dodge cab and chassis for sale at the Detroit Mopar swap meet over the weekend, looked like yours.  :cheers:

If it sold, find out who the buyer was... maybe he would want another one!