News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Dukes Ain't got nothing on these guys...

Started by Ponch ®, January 28, 2010, 12:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Mike DC

Here's something even more ridiculous:  I can tell you what episode and incident that Waylon Jennings audio clip came from.  Right off the top of my head. 

::)   

mopar73

Cooter

When the gene pool is the size of a thimble, you really shouldn't reproduce.........
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 28, 2010, 05:07:49 AM

Here's something even more ridiculous:  I can tell you what episode and incident that Waylon Jennings audio clip came from.  Right off the top of my head. 

::)   

haha...actually I expected your reply to be more along the lines of "that was a cool jump and all, but they used a Jeep, and in DOH....."
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

:rofl:   :rofl:  that was awesome.  i was expecting it to be an actual Jeep and for the nose to land first.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

jb666

That's awesome.. I think the commentary is better than the jump  :lol:

bull

Mike DC

I love that Olds jump clip.

If I could do another Dukes movie I would do some jumps more like that.  Long & low. 

Brock Samson