News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Scoop on '68-'70 Charger's below the front valance...

Started by MxRacer855, December 17, 2013, 07:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

And doesn't the story go that Bill France said you couldn't have a spoiler on the front and Dodge pointed out that his personal car had one, a 69 Camaro? :icon_smile_big:

MxRacer855

Quote from: TUFCAT on December 18, 2013, 05:48:36 PM
All front sway bars were painted black from the factory - therefore hidden.  :yesnod:  The front spoiler is a nice addition on some cars.

Agreeeeed.

fy469rtse

Jeff mx racer could you give me the link so I can get one off them fog machines , so I can have that effect too, easier on my tires lol
Geoff

MxRacer855

Quote from: fy469rtse on December 19, 2013, 05:10:17 AM
Jeff mx racer could you give me the link so I can get one off them fog machines , so I can have that effect too, easier on my tires lol
Geoff

:lol:
Lol, Geoff, I'll post the vid of it if possible! The fog machine that I used is a little on the expensive side... it's actually a gas powered 440ci big block. Unfortunately to get the effect you desire, you need at least a trans, driveshaft, rear end, and tires on some sort of frame (in addition to a few other parts). After that, all you got to do is make sure you've got enough room to let 'er rip!  :2thumbs:

Jeff

plasticman-32

I love that look.... where do you find the right one?