News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Area 51.. you know, the place that doesnt exist *links fixed*

Started by RD, January 24, 2010, 06:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

UFO

Too bad the street view doesn't work.Now that would be real interesting!

TruckDriver

The round circles look like irrigation Fields or something. It is amazing as to how many roads go to no where on the mountain. I'm willing to bet there is a whole big underground in the mountains there too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Tilar

Quote from: TruckDriver on January 24, 2010, 11:41:34 PM
It is amazing as to how many roads go to no where on the mountain. I'm willing to bet there is a whole big underground in the mountains there too.

Those roads do go somewhere according to drivers I've talked to. Think elevators.  If you're an OTR driver, Start asking around and see if anyone has ever had government contracts that go into area 51. If you do find someone that has, Chances are all they can tell you is that they have no idea where they were when they unloaded, and all they know is they were instructed to stay in the truck, do NOT take any pictures and that it would be best if they forgot all about being there.  I've had drivers tell me that if you can get a contract for the government going into places like that, It pays extremely well, especially if you have a 3 axle tractor.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TruckDriver

That would be cool. In the past, when I used to drive over the road, I have taken Campbell's soup to military bases. Lately, I been thinking of buying my own truck again, and do some over he road running west. But I have a lot to consider like the custody of my kids. It's a long shot now, but who knows.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

here's a cool little website that uses google earth to spy on shi,.. ships 'n crap..
no wonder the chinese wanna censor google...  :lol:

http://www.gearthhacks.com/dlfile29777/Secret-Submarine-Base.htm

AKcharger

The second link looks like a bombing range, if you look you;ll see revetments and such scattered about, perfect bombing targets..or the result of alien propulsion systems :yesnod:

BB1

You have all seen nothing, this isn't the place you were looking for... move along, move along.

:leaving: :dancinglock:
Delete my profile

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Tilar on January 25, 2010, 06:38:03 PM
and all they know is they were instructed to stay in the truck, do NOT take any pictures and that it would be best if they forgot all about being there. 

I've heard it's the same for driving bananas out of New Jersey - but for different reasons.
Either that or go have a coffee and come back when we tell you. "What's in the truck?" Whatever the paperwork says is in the truck. Bananas.
If you didn't follow along, you'd end up someplace like area 51. :D

Cool map finds, RD. thanks for posting.

d72hemi

Quote from: RD on January 24, 2010, 06:37:40 PM
first, AREA 51:

http://maps.google.com/?t=k&om=0&ie=UTF8&ll=37.256156,-115.78989&spn=0.098238,0.222988&z=13

second, any idea if these are sub-surface explosion craters or something else (found SW of Area 51)?

http://maps.google.com/?t=k&om=0&ie=UTF8&ll=37.094074,-116.045837&spn=0.196898,0.445976&z=12

and here too (West of Area 51), notice the perfect circle's found outlining the area:

http://maps.google.com/?t=k&om=0&ie=UTF8&ll=37.305123,-116.461258&spn=0.024544,0.055747&z=15

The large craters are from the old underground nuke test. Ten months ago while driving to see the lion show at the MGM Grand, during my honey moon, I spotted the Los Vegas Atomic Testing museum. My new wife seeing my excitement said that we should go. That Google Map location is well documented for the nuke tests, as a matter of fact, it is posted throughout the museum. I highly recommend going to the museum, I enjoyed it very much; however my wife fell asleep. 

Skyview69

Quote from: BB1 on January 26, 2010, 11:53:32 AM
You have all seen nothing, this isn't the place you were looking for... move along, move along.

:leaving: :dancinglock:

:rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol:

mauve66

lots of buildings, vehicles well maintained roads and a baseball field for a place that "doesn't exist"
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment