News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need a picture

Started by Khyron, January 24, 2010, 04:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

I need a 3/4 view outline drawing for a 69 Charger, Working on making a tattoo. Thanks.
prefer a front view.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

moparsons

I've also been considering a 69 charger tattoo......It'd be interesting to see what people have come up with.........

HighFlyingWedge69

Here's mine. :icon_smile_big:

70charginglizard

Here is the morph I did of my daughters name-

By kels70charger, shot with Digital Cam at 2008-05-16
70charginglizard

Khyron

Quote from: 70charginglizard on January 25, 2010, 09:47:35 PM
Here is the morph I did of my daughters name-

By kels70charger, shot with Digital Cam at 2008-05-16

very clever :-)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

BTW - still looking for the outline drawing.... to be honest in the same direction as my car in my sig.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Just 6T9 CHGR

These probably wont help but maybe you can modify them somehow?

From the registry gallery...

Click the links to get the full view....

http://www.1969chargerregistry.com/gallery/press/charger_line_drawing_3_large?full=1

http://www.1969chargerregistry.com/gallery/facts/69_Charger0007?full=1
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

Well i was trying to find the 69 C500 that was on ebay awhile back that was silver with a model with huge sweater kitten posing with the car but all i could find was this.   :-\

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

im goin thru my pics to see if i have any there sure are alot more divers side views then Pass side...
i'll keep looking...