News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Quality of AMD Fender

Started by DodgeChargerNeeded, January 21, 2010, 10:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeChargerNeeded

Ok I broke down and bought a brand new AMD Fender for my 68 Charger just have to go pick it up from Roseville Moparts here in Michigan. I had no choice on the old one and couldn't find a nice used one. So overall how is the quality and fitment going to be.
Jeff

69charger440

I received all my metal I ordered a couple weeks ago and it is great stuff. Nice and heavy gauge steel!!! Haven't had the time yet to install anything, but by golly I got it!!!!! You will not be disappointed, trust me!!! :2thumbs: 
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

Charger440RDN

Quote from: DodgeChargerNeeded on January 21, 2010, 10:13:44 PM
Ok I broke down and bought a brand new AMD Fender for my 68 Charger just have to go pick it up from Roseville Moparts here in Michigan. I had no choice on the old one and couldn't find a nice used one. So overall how is the quality and fitment going to be.

I have heard nothing but good things about AMD from everyone

mopar0166

AMD is the best , you get what yo pay for. mine was plug and play  :2thumbs:

68pplcharger

Had to replace both my 68 charger fenders and they were awesome quality. Very little work to make them perfect.  :2thumbs:

dkn1997

I used their fender and hood for my 68 after an accident. very nice.  my bodyman loved them.
RECHRGED

khodne

My bodyman commented many times on the quality.  Pictures were to big to post.

C500

I have the trunk floor, just been fitted, and trunk extensions ready to go. They are beauties. Excellent fitment and quality.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

dkn1997

check the pics
RECHRGED

dkn1997

RECHRGED

rt green

third string oil changer

jb666

Almost my entire car (body) is from AMD... Excellent quality... The shop said the "usual" fit issues had to be dealt with, but nothing they didn't deal with when OEM was available.. I'm VERY pleased with the parts, packaging and the company as a whole and would highly recommend them  :cheers:

AMD fenders/hood:

:cheers:

DodgeChargerNeeded

Well that makes me happy. I think I got a great deal on it. $485 on ebay from Roseville Moparts said it was there last one,
Jeff

Skyview69

Does anyone who replaced their fenders with new ones want to get rid of the old junk fenders?  :shruggy: I need a pair in any condition please - 69 or 68 will do.

:cheers:

DodgeChargerNeeded

My drivers fender will be for sale. It actually started life as a 69 fender someone filled in the 69 marker light and cut a 68 light hole but we knocked the 69 marker patch out so you can use one fill in the other
Jeff

Skyview69

Quote from: DodgeChargerNeeded on January 25, 2010, 05:37:11 PM
My drivers fender will be for sale. It actually started life as a 69 fender someone filled in the 69 marker light and cut a 68 light hole but we knocked the 69 marker patch out so you can use one fill in the other

I am looking for a pair that someone just wants to get rid of....a pair that are too far gone to go back on a car.  I have a project I am working on that needs them...sort of a Charger art project..

68pplcharger

you can have the fenders off of mine. The brackets are rusted pretty bad, but the external sheet metal is pretty good. One is a 68 and the other is a 69(modified for a 68).

Skyview69

Quote from: 68pplcharger on January 26, 2010, 12:29:27 PM
you can have the fenders off of mine. The brackets are rusted pretty bad, but the external sheet metal is pretty good. One is a 68 and the other is a 69(modified for a 68).

sent you a pm...thanks

RIDELIKEHELL

My car is mostly AMD metal :icon_smile_big: Builder has nothing but positive feedback about the products & afterall I'm the poster boy...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48718.0.html
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

69charger440

I am interested in getting new fenders for my 69!! My fenders are in decent shape, no rust!! But they need a body man's touch to get them perfect!!! Any  one interested in them could pm me... I could use the extra $$$ to get new ones!!!!! Just a thought!!!
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

DodgeChargerNeeded

Got my fender today it looks great. It hurt to pay $485 for it but they had a $699 sticker on it so I will survive
Jeff

68pplcharger

$485 is a hell of a deal. I paid $579 for mine last year.  :2thumbs: