News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

superbee

Started by rodrigo, January 19, 2010, 08:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

why always persons said that CHALLENGER AND MUSTANG is beast that CHARGER is not really...

i LOVE charger
15 (71.4%)
srt8
2 (9.5%)
SUPERBEE
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: January 31, 2010, 08:36:53 PM

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69charger440

1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

dpm68

As an English teacher, this thread hurts just a little bit...oww...

451-74Charger

Quote from: dpm68 on January 20, 2010, 02:13:54 PM
As an English teacher, this thread hurts just a little bit...oww...

Now is that Queens English or the Bastardised version that most Americans "CALL" English?

twodko

Thanks for speaking up six-tee-nine, if you hadn't I would have. Now that I've jumped on the "don't trash non-english speakers" bandwagon I will say we have a spell check tool on this forum that is badly under used. I can appreciate not having time to capitalize words, form complete sentences, use punctuation properly and just bang out a quick response to something. (run on sentence here?) I think we should try to set a good example for others whose English may be lacking and encourage them to ask for our help in communicating. Remember the old "He who lives in a glass house....." thing? This site and the people herein are far too decent for any "Ugly American" crap. I hope that stuff is dead.

Tom

PS By the way, I too speak fluent fuck!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68X426

I assumed that the original post was a prank. :yesnod: See the other Superbee questions/poll posted. It's all a joke.

So Had fuN with love ChArgEr, harm no meant. i luv peoples all.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

MGBRingo

You all aught to be ashamed of yourselves.   :rotz:

Now you know why I don't spend any time here any more.  You think that person will ever come back here? 

If any of you who responded are over 14 years old you certainly didn't show it here.  I am embarrassed to say I have been a member here for a long time.  I am done here.

Ron

bull

Oh brother. Calm down people. ::) Can't there be a little ribbing around here without people going all PC Nazi on everyone? This isn't a knitting forum for discussing kitten coasters, rainbow cozies and Care Bears. A vast majority of the members to have a high percentage of testosterone coursing through their bodies and are able to dish out/take a few jokes once in a while. I don't see the English-speaking members getting much slack for the stupid and/or misspelled crap they type on occasion, myself included. Yeesh. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

TylerCharger69

I thought it was a joke as well!!!   Damn!!!   Some people can become so uptight!!!  I actually STILL think it's a joke!!  I mean...really.   Gooder??????     C'mon.  And then on top of that...coming to a Charger forum and asking what we like better between a Mustang and a Charger??   Old or new, this can't possibly be a legitimate topic....not to mention the subject of the topic is Superbee.   I dunno...I was born at night, but not LAST night.  Jeeeeez...lighten up people!!

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: MGBRingo on January 20, 2010, 09:07:27 PM
You all aught to be ashamed of yourselves.   :rotz:

Now you know why I don't spend any time here any more.  You think that person will ever come back here? 

If any of you who responded are over 14 years old you certainly didn't show it here.  I am embarrassed to say I have been a member here for a long time.  I am done here.

Ron

And what was wrong with my response?

Nothing, that 's what I thought.

Let's not be so high and mighty shall we?

BBD ::)

TylerCharger69

Quote from: six-tee-nine on January 20, 2010, 07:11:06 AM
Dont know if the guy is foreign or not but guys try not to bash people on their writing capabilities.....
I'm also one of the foreign members here that has to try and write understanable english without typing 1001 mistakes and I can tell you it aint easy from time to time.
look at this from another point of view..... I can express myself (reading writing and speaking) in Dutch, French, German and English. I'd like to know if the jokers above can??? Not meaning to be offensive tough....

Oh...I forgot to add.....I guess since you are fluent in other languages that makes you better than us????  Guess again.   And...like was posted before... i ALSO speak profanity!!!   (The use of the verbal imagination goes here______________)

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69charger440

One of the reason this forum is so different is because you can get bashed on a little bit and still know your going to be able to put your opinion up for grabs and still be respected. We dont have to get all up tight over some thing so stupid. If Rodrigo was upset then let him/her come out and say so, we will all respect that! It is all in fun, nobody means to hurt his/her feelings.   -End of my story-   (i know it wasn't a story, so bash away)

68X426

Websters: joke
Pronunciation: \ˈjōk\
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yācati he asks
Date: 1670
1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting

Ron: it' a joke. Posted as a joke, followed up by jokes.

JokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeoke

JokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJoke

JokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJoke

JokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJJokeJokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJokeJoke.

Good night. :cheers:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

six-tee-nine

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on January 20, 2010, 10:25:37 PM
Quote from: six-tee-nine on January 20, 2010, 07:11:06 AM
Dont know if the guy is foreign or not but guys try not to bash people on their writing capabilities.....
I'm also one of the foreign members here that has to try and write understanable english without typing 1001 mistakes and I can tell you it aint easy from time to time.
look at this from another point of view..... I can express myself (reading writing and speaking) in Dutch, French, German and English. I'd like to know if the jokers above can??? Not meaning to be offensive tough....

Oh...I forgot to add.....I guess since you are fluent in other languages that makes you better than us????  Guess again.   And...like was posted before... i ALSO speak profanity!!!   (The use of the verbal imagination goes here______________)

I do not feel better at all.......
I'm happy everyday to be welcome and tolerated over here as a Euro-guy.
I originally tought the topic starter was serious.........come on, if you want to joke arond there is a specific board for that. Lets not discuss the fact that his question might be dumb, but afterall he might be waiting for a serious answer.....

I was just trying to point out something not to bash people......

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Nacho-RT74

the Classics... Mustang and Chargers are on diff line. I'll never understand why everybody put them side a side. The Mustang competitor is the Barracuda on Plymouth, Camaro on GM. Then on 70s, Dodge came out with the Challenger. Talking about Dodge earlier than 70, the Dart never was aligned with other Pony cars even it could be. Charger competitors where Chevelles, GTOs/Lemans and Torinos. Diferent plattform, weight, handling, driving conditions than the Mustang.

The newers... Since we didn't get yet a Charger, and even if some one came out ot the market it shouldn't be side a side to the Mustang, the Mustang is like on old school days is aligned with the new Chally and Camaro
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Hive_Mind

Maybe the op is a guy from mustangforumz.com or camarohz.org or something and they are just posting ridiculous threads on here to breed dissension amongst the ranks. You guys should retaliate on all the other brand car boards.

TylerCharger69

That's a good point hive_mind....i never thought of that!!!  I know that not everybody is extremely excellent in spelling, which is okay...but it was just the use of the english language that made me think....this can't be a legitimate post. Also...I suppose I should apologize for my retaliation as far as the "member of many languages" is concerned, but there are a LOT of extremely intelligent people in this forum and I felt like that particular phrase, if you will, belittled everyone here. I've talked to a few of the members here over the phone and NONE of them acted like they were better than anyone else. That kind of behavior belongs in a Ford forum.... :yesnod:......Ace

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

69charger440