News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it just me or are women getting bigger?

Started by bull, January 10, 2010, 10:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stripedelete

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 22, 2010, 12:51:24 AM

Depression is becoming more and more rampant.  Etc.  

That's OK they have found that we have trace elements of Prozac in our water supply.   I'm sure they will cancel each other out.  Scary!

Musicman

Quote from: Ghoste on January 12, 2010, 02:28:23 AM
Taller, healthier and better looking is slowly but surely weeding out ugly looking trailer trash.

I don't know about weeding them out... Forming a greater seperation perhaps...
You know, kind'a like how the average Middle Class American has been weeded out of the economy :lol:

Leonidas Rex

Simple Explanation - excessive protein intake  :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

I just hate when fat obese women describe themselves as BBW's. There's no such thing as BBW.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ACUDANUT

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 22, 2010, 04:16:18 PM
Quote from: Leonidas Rex on January 22, 2010, 02:46:13 PM
Simple Explanation - excessive protein intake  :2thumbs:

Dont we all wish..  ;)
I don't get it ?  Isn't it all the carbs and TV  :coolgleamA:

chargergirl

Within the last 20-30 years women have had better pre-natal care. Way back when you got pregnant...checked a couple times...had the baby. Now pre-natal care helps the baby develope healthier in the womb. My son is 6'4" from 5'6" and 5'8" parents...there are 6' ancestors on either side though. The getting larger width wise is too many instant foods, no movement/barely budge from the TV while snacking after the fast dinner. Most people I know eat out of packages...the side dishes etc are full of salts and chemicals. When my mom came to live here she lost 60 lbs in one year without dieting...her doctor asked her what she was doing...eat whole prepared foods. NOT Tofu, I love real food...just cooking from scratch...only butter, olive oil etc. NO packaged foods! Keeps you healthy. But we do have an obesity problem in the US...too much snacking on garbage foods.
Trust your Woobie!

Mike DC

QuoteInsert Quote
Within the last 20-30 years women have had better pre-natal care. Way back when you got pregnant...checked a couple times...had the baby. Now pre-natal care helps the baby develope healthier in the womb. My son is 6'4" from 5'6" and 5'8" parents...there are 6' ancestors on either side though. The getting larger width wise is too many instant foods, no movement/barely budge from the TV while snacking after the fast dinner. Most people I know eat out of packages...the side dishes etc are full of salts and chemicals. When my mom came to live here she lost 60 lbs in one year without dieting...her doctor asked her what she was doing...eat whole prepared foods. NOT Tofu, I love real food...just cooking from scratch...only butter, olive oil etc. NO packaged foods! Keeps you healthy. But we do have an obesity problem in the US...too much snacking on garbage foods.

Absolutely. 

IMHO it's just way too much corn-based stuff in the USA.  Corn is good but we've really overdone it.   

squeakfinder

Quote from: chargergirl on January 24, 2010, 08:23:43 AM

I was thinking about the improved prenatal care having much to do with it this mourning. I can remember back in the 80's I started seeing allot more 8lbs. plus baby's. But it seemed years before, 6 to 7 pound baby's were the norm. Allthough people at the poverty level still seemed to be having smaller newborns.

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

jeryst

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 21, 2010, 09:27:55 AM
Quote from: Tilar on January 12, 2010, 10:01:33 AM
It's definitely the hormones in beef cattle and milk cattle. If they ever manage to get that crap outlawed things "should" return to normal.... Whatever normal is  :smilielol:

AS a Rancher and Farmer, I can tell you that is B.S.  I don't, nor do I know of anyone putting Hormones into Cattle. :Twocents:
It's just people are eating more fattier foods. Chips, soda, Ice cream, french fries ect.

Then why is it all over the news? Just because you are conscientious and don't do it, doesn't mean that others dont.

Mike DC

They say 1000 years ago a cow was more like the size of a german shepherd.  We've been altering these farm animals long before genetics & hormones just by selective breeding.