News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some of my "talent"

Started by BIRD67, January 18, 2010, 11:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIRD67

some more..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

BIRD67

I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

1969chargerrtse

Fantastic pictures!  I love the 68 the most.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

BIRD67

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 20, 2010, 08:56:50 PM
Fantastic pictures!  I love the 68 the most.
Thank you! I drew up the '68 in about 15 minutes, used a red pen because its what I had at the time.. looking at in now reveals that the tail of it is too long and I think the wheel wells are far too big, but hey, nothin I can't redraw  :scratchchin: Thank you all for the compliments, it really means alot!

BIRD67

heres my most recent one.. it was gonna be a rendering of Cody's charger..but I got a little sidetracked lol

69bronzeT5

You were right about getting sidetracked! :nana: :lol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Brock Samson

Those are alot of fun!  :lol:
I like them all very much. Thanks for shareing.