News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger remote power hood

Started by jaak, January 15, 2010, 11:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

Check this out, wouldn't do it to my car, but thought it was pretty trick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfu8-2no5oA

Jason

ChgrSteve67

Thats really cool.

Would like to see it again when the car is done.

bull

Hmmm. It is cool but pretty impractical unless it opens normally so you can work on the engine.

DodgeChargerNeeded

Would be nice for a full blown trailer queen that is never driven otherwise doesn't make much sense
Jeff

BB1

Delete my profile

HITMAN 149

woa that was pretty cool!!! yea i would love to see the car all done also!! is that a 70 charger??? i tried to look them up but they don't seem to have a weeb site?!?!? grrrrrrr lol
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

TylerCharger69

FLG

I want one that closes real quick and hard so next time you get some a-hole pointing out some incorrectness with your car you can give em a good smack and talk about how you really need to get those hinges fixed.

moparguy01

it sounds like it comes down kinda hard. I'd be worried about chipping paint on the corners of the hood.

However I think its quite cool. Also I've worked on cars with hoods that opened that way and they were easy enough to work on really.