News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cold weather folks... Start your engines!

Started by BrianShaughnessy, January 16, 2010, 01:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

40+ degrees today.   Unplugged the battery tender and cranked it awhile to get some gas to the carbs but it started and I warmed it up.   Gave it a few revs to piss off the old folks next door.

Too much junk on the roads for a ride but you know what you gotta do once in awhile.

:2thumbs:

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Silver R/T

It was 50+ yesterday. I'm really starting to believe in that "global warming" scheme....lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Just 6T9 CHGR

Wont be doing that anytime soon..... :slap:

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Hemidoug

No time to start the beast...I had two oil changes to get done...after going to work for 5 hours.
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

jb666

I was thinking about firing it over earlier... My battery is shut off, but the Tender's not hooked up yet, so I'm hoping that's not going to bite me..

Tomorrow I'll be firing it over for a few minutes (just long enough to piss off my entire neighborhood)  :rofl:

SG1022

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 16, 2010, 01:03:27 PM
It was 50+ yesterday. I'm really starting to believe in that "global warming" scheme....lol

Well, it isn't ALL bad

FlatbackFanatic

It was in the mid 30s here, and I had to do it too. Probably pissed off some neighbors, but what the hell. It sure felt good hearing it run. ;D
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

R2

Yup,,,,pulled the battery tender off,,,,,,pushed it out of the garage,,,and fired it up,,,,,,
:2thumbs: