News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new A-Team movie trailer, fool!

Started by Mike DC, January 23, 2010, 08:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the little changes on the GL, IMO I liked it better, ratchet shifter, nice radio, wheel..... nice touches.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Mike DC

Most Dukes fans agree on what they didn't like about the 2005 cars - the aftermarket steering wheels were too small, the blacked-out plastic grilles, the wrong GL lettering font on the roof, etc.  

People seem a little more divided about the white-letter BFG tires.  Some like it, some don't.

I was impressed with how they handled the interior.  The tan color was fairly light but they blacked out the headliners, which worked well together.  The 15x7 wheels look better to modern eyes than the original 14x7s too.  

The rollcage style in the movie was a total improvement IMHO.  I suspect they would have done something more like that in the original TV series if the individual Chargers hadn't been dying so quickly.  Even most of the GL toys have always come will full cages.