News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who's in Florida, and where?

Started by elacruze, January 15, 2010, 10:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elacruze

I'm in Jensen Beach, just north of Stuart between Ft. Pierce and West Palm Beach.

Eric
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

b5blue

Pinellas County near Indian Rocks Beach (Tampa Bay) area.  :coolgleamA:

flmopars

I am near Jacksonville in a town called Orange Park

Dodgecharger74

citrus county  about 80 miles north of tampa
74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

Charger RT

FLG

Im in NY but parents are in FL (thats gotta count for something)

When i visit im with them in New Port Richey

b5blue

That's just north of me, about 20/30 miles.  :yesnod:

hemi68charger

Used to be...... I do miss Florida..... Grew up in West Palm.......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

b5blue

Just 6T9 CHGR

I have a condo for sale in North Miami Beach and I just booked flight, hotel & Corvette Convertible to go to the Barrett-Jackson auction April 1 in West Palm Beach....does that count?  :nana:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

elacruze

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on January 17, 2010, 06:47:37 AM
Corvette Convertible to go to the Barrett-Jackson auction April 1 in West Palm Beach....does that count?  :nana:

No Viper?  :nono:
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

NHCharger

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on January 17, 2010, 06:47:37 AM
and I just booked a Corvette Convertible to go to the Barrett-Jackson auction April 1 in West Palm Beach....does that count?  :nana:

Don't forget your gold chains and a quart of 10w40 to slick your hair back. ;)

My parents winter in Englewood on the west coast. Been down a few times to visit. Don't like Fla., not sure why :shruggy:

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

hemi68charger

Quote from: b5blue on January 16, 2010, 02:41:23 PM
Well come on back!  :vert:

There's really no work for a geophysicist there ( I work in the oil/gas exploration industry )... Originally, I would have never moved back because of the inflated real estate market, but that has settle to realistic values now... Don't think I could handle anything from Jupiter south now though. Been there a few times after I moved because of the Air Force back in '87 and now it's TOTALLY different.  Maybe the West Coast or the panhandle.....

Troy

Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

b5blue

chargergirl

Panhandle of Florida here! Live in a metropolis of bug tussle otherwise known as Milton. Just east of Pensacola...Hurricane Central. There is serious oil in the Gulf...we need to be tapping that for ourselves.
Trust your Woobie!

hemi68charger

Quote from: chargergirl on January 17, 2010, 07:56:44 PM
Panhandle of Florida here! Live in a metropolis of bug tussle otherwise known as Milton. Just east of Pensacola...Hurricane Central. There is serious oil in the Gulf...we need to be tapping that for ourselves.

Believe me, there's A LOT of exploration out there, but it's getting deeper and deeper off the continental shelf... Not sure how close to Florida we can go, it's pretty much off limits now......... But, as with anything, it takes A LOT of money to get it to the surface when you're drilling so deep.

Getting back to business, there's a big movement from what I hear up in Melbourne, Fl. Not sure what has happened to the old South Florida Mopar Club I helped start back in '81/'82......... I know there's a spin off of it, the Florida Mopar Connection down in Dade/Boward County and Mopars of the Palm Beaches (or something to that effect)

Troy
Troy

AKcharger

Hey I grew uo in Port Richey Fla...Might move back when I'm 65. Actually I have been looking at homes down there in a pipe dream of becoming a "snow bird." $40-$60 will buy a nice hose there now that the market collapsed.

chargergirl

Quote from: AKcharger on January 18, 2010, 03:12:36 PM
Hey I grew uo in Port Richey Fla...Might move back when I'm 65. Actually I have been looking at homes down there in a pipe dream of becoming a "snow bird." $40-$60 will buy a nice hose there now that the market collapsed.

Raised my boys in Hudson just north of NPR on 2.5 acres...sold that moved a bit settled in Milton.
Trust your Woobie!

moparnole

Predictably the only one from Chattahoochee ( yes the place with the mental hospital )

nh_mopar_fan

I'm been in Port Charlote since the 17th heading north at the end of the month and then back down again at the beginning of March.

Steve P.

HOLIDAY HERE... Just north of Clearwater/Tampa Bay.

I just woke up to a very nice breeze and 77 degrees...  :2thumbs:

Time to change my avatar info. Just moved from New Port Richey....  :cheers:

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

b5blue

Good Morning sleepy! I've still got your caliper holders.

Steve P.

Thanks Neal. It won't be long and I'll have the new shop in working condition. Then I WILL be looking for them.. hahaha...  :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

chargergirl

Quote from: Steve P. on January 24, 2010, 01:00:42 PM
Thanks Neal. It won't be long and I'll have the new shop in working condition. Then I WILL be looking for them.. hahaha...  :cheers:
We will be needing pics of that new shop! Congrats on the move and new place...good area to be in!
Trust your Woobie!

meepmeep70

i;m new and in mass,but brother lives in lecanto,owns daves usa,does that count?mostly on moparts(same screen name),been trying to hook with the cluster restorer,with not much luck,70 road runner so that's why not much time here,but lots of good info. here

moparstuart

Quote from: meepmeep70 on January 30, 2010, 09:33:48 AM
i;m new and in mass,but brother lives in lecanto,owns daves usa,does that count?mostly on moparts(same screen name),been trying to hook with the cluster restorer,with not much luck,70 road runner so that's why not much time here,but lots of good info. here
nice car   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

elitecustombody

AMD-Auto Metal Direct  Distributor, email me for all your shetmetal needs

Stefan