News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Foam anyone?

Started by Hemidog, January 15, 2010, 01:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidog

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Hemidog on January 15, 2010, 01:33:53 AM
I know how i'm gonna build my daytona nose!

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1949
That is amazing, and if you get into a front end accident you won't have to worry about a hard impact.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

b5blue

bakerhillpins

While it looks cool and must have been a TON of work to do all that sculpting.... we all know its what's on the inside that matters.  :D :nana:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Old Moparz

If I were a pedestrian & had a choice of what vehicle I was going to be run over with, that one would be it.  :lol:

Definitely looks like an interesting way to play around with a car design though.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

1969chargerrtse

I'd like to add that is one ugly car. Lots of work, but butt ugly.  :yesnod:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TylerCharger69

I bet it cuts down on vibrations and has got to be an awesome sound deadener/barrier

Mopar440+6

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 15, 2010, 06:31:32 AMThat is amazing, and if you get into a front end accident you won't have to worry about a hard impact.

I wouldn't bet on that. In the pictures that looked like the commercial level expanding foam. That stuff gets extremely hard compared to your typical Home-Depot "Great-Stuff" expanding foam...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

HITMAN 149

that's some sculpting job!!! woaaaaa damnnnnn!!! lol
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/