News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it just me or are women getting bigger?

Started by bull, January 10, 2010, 10:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

What's the deal with big women lately? I don't mean fat, I mean big. In the past 5-6 years it seems like I've seen more and more young women over six feet tall and 180 lbs. Just today I went to two stores and 3 of the 4 women that helped me were as tall or taller than me and as heavy or damn-near (I'm almost 6'1" and 207 lbs). I never noticed this until recently. Last year I noticed at least three young teachers (20-30 years old) in my kids's school are easliy 6 feet tall and 160 lbs or more. Is it the American diet? It doesn't seem like men are getting this much larger on average. Am I seeing things?

Silver R/T

They must be putting something in those burgers, I'm telling you...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

MoparManJim

Well, at least women are putting meat on there bones. I see alot of skinny women around my area that I really wonder how they can be that skinny or going that dang skinny.

Dans 68

Probably better nutrition. My daughter will be close to 6-ft when she is fully grown. I'm 6'-1" and my wife is 5'-10". I'm hoping for her either a beach volleyball career or LPGA.... :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

66chargerkid

bull

I bet it's all the fat people screwing up Earth's gravity. :yesnod: The increased weight has moved Earth farther from the sun, decreased the force of gravity and made the planet colder (which has reversed global warming).

MoparManJim

bull

TruckDriver

I heard something on the radio a while back that over the past 20 years, the size of women's feet have gotten bigger. But they weren't sure what the reason was for it.

All I do know, is women and even teen girls, have a lot bigger boobs then they used to when I was in my late teens and early 20's. Almost like their cup size is a average of a big "C" cup if not a "D" cup. It's getting hard to judge their age cause of the bigger boobs on the younger girls. I have seen a few 15 & 16 teen year old girls that look 20 something all day long. And these are girls that work at the local gas station here.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bull

stripedelete

Quote from: bull on January 11, 2010, 11:08:15 AM
Probably all the hormones in the food.

That's what they suspect.  The meat AND the milk.

It seems like every boy is six foot and their feet are huge.   

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: stripedelete on January 11, 2010, 11:51:36 AM
Quote from: bull on January 11, 2010, 11:08:15 AM
Probably all the hormones in the food.

That's what they suspect.  The meat AND the milk.

It seems like every boy is six foot and their feet are huge.   

That's been my belief for as long as I've read up on that stuff (hormones in the food/water supply [scary reading!]).

My fiance' is 6', and her younger sister is 6' 5" (3" taller than me!).

As for Pete's boob comment, he's dead on.  :yesnod:

I worked as a bouncer at an all ages club, and one of the girls had d@mn near double-d's @ 14!  :shruggy:

It was a pain, 'cause we constantly had to keep over 18 jocko-homo types off of her, 'cause they'd have no idea what her age was (or worse, didn't care). :brickwall:

Girls weren't built like that when I was growing up.  :flame:  :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

PocketThunder

You know what they say about guys with big feet..............   :icon_smile_big:

Big shoes!   :slap:  :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 11, 2010, 02:03:50 PM
You know what they say about guys with big feet..............   :icon_smile_big:

Big shoes!   :slap:  :smilielol:

More feet to stink? :smilielol:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:

dkn1997

simple explanation:

There's a lot more people in the world now.   the more people you see, the more likely chance you will run into a 6 footer with big meaty cans.  They have always been out there, there's just more of 'em now.
RECHRGED

chargergirl

GEEEZ I get back just in time for this? :smilielol: it's the hormones that are doing it, along with pre-natal vitamins, better food, and all my nieces that are blood related are tall....about 5'9"...have to be to dance in Vegas Shows! The kid has no bones!
Trust your Woobie!

BigBlackDodge

It's just a myth............just a myth................

BBD

Ghoste

It's called natural selection.  You can deny the theories of Darwin all you want but the proof is all around you.  In each generation the hotties have an easier time of finding mates.  Taller, healthier and better looking is slowly but surely weeding out ugly looking trailer trash.

Tilar

It's definitely the hormones in beef cattle and milk cattle. If they ever manage to get that crap outlawed things "should" return to normal.... Whatever normal is  :smilielol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Mike DC

QuoteAnd on a sidenote, women are getting better-looking but men are just as ugly as ever: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5912250/Women-getting-more-beautiful-say-scientists.html

Men may not be getting better looking, but we have done a damn good job at getting wealthier over the generations.  1000 years ago the king of England was still kicking chickens out of his way as he walked around the castle courtyard.  

JoeyGowdy

Genetics - Caffeinated Drinks + Homogenized Milk = Nephilim Offspring
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on January 12, 2010, 08:30:49 PM
Genetics - Caffeinated Drinks + Homogenized Milk = Nephilim Offspring

Wow, nice use of the Nephilim in a post.
Johnny's Herd: