News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it just me or are women getting bigger?

Started by bull, January 10, 2010, 10:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: Johnny SixPack on January 12, 2010, 09:57:39 PM
Quote from: JoeyGowdy on January 12, 2010, 08:30:49 PM
Genetics - Caffeinated Drinks + Homogenized Milk = Nephilim Offspring

Wow, nice use of the Nephilim in a post.

Really? You were impressed by that? Please tell me you're joking.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: bull on January 13, 2010, 12:30:10 AM
Quote from: Johnny SixPack on January 12, 2010, 09:57:39 PM
Quote from: JoeyGowdy on January 12, 2010, 08:30:49 PM
Genetics - Caffeinated Drinks + Homogenized Milk = Nephilim Offspring

Wow, nice use of the Nephilim in a post.

Really? You were impressed by that? Please tell me you're joking.

If aim low, Bull-san, life full of surprises. :scratchchin:

Besides, I would have put money on never seeing that term on this board.

Sadly, I put that money on t-shirts on another board. :eek2: :smilielol:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TruckDriver

Quote from: Tilar on January 12, 2010, 10:01:33 AM
It's definitely the hormones in beef cattle and milk cattle.

I eat a lot of hamburger and drink a lot of milk, so if thats the case, it would explain why my boobs got bigger too over the years. :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mrs.Skip68

SHATNER IS HOT!!!! HE MAY BE OLD-er, BUT YA JUST GOTTA LOVE HIM! :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:  :shruggy:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

66FBCharger

Quote from: TruckDriver on January 11, 2010, 09:21:57 AM
I heard something on the radio a while back that over the past 20 years, the size of women's feet have gotten bigger. But they weren't sure what the reason was for it.

All I do know, is women and even teen girls, have a lot bigger boobs then they used to when I was in my late teens and early 20's. Almost like their cup size is a average of a big "C" cup if not a "D" cup. It's getting hard to judge their age cause of the bigger boobs on the younger girls. I have seen a few 15 & 16 teen year old girls that look 20 something all day long. And these are girls that work at the local gas station here.
I agree!
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

GPULLER

I have a niece that's 13, she's 6'1", Her dad is 6'3" and mom is 6'.
Last summer we were all at a parade, a guy my age asked "whos that chick over there?"  I told him "that chick" was my niece and SHE'S 12!!!  :slap:   Sick bastards!

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: GPULLER on January 13, 2010, 04:03:34 PM
I have a niece that's 13, she's 6'1", Last summer we were all at a parade, a guy my age asked "whos that chick over there?"  I told him "that chick" was my niece and SHE'S 12!!!  :slap:   Sick bastards!

Hehold the awesome power of Amazon Chicks:

Why does the "Brick House" song come to mind? :popcrn:
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Brock Samson

Tilar

Quote from: Mrs.Skip68 on January 13, 2010, 02:37:10 AM
SHATNER IS HOT!!!! HE MAY BE OLD-er, BUT YA JUST GOTTA LOVE HIM! :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:  :shruggy:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

I grew up watching him and Star Trek, but this little snip with him showing "Gun Control" has to be my favorite.  :2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0D78JtxmqI
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Tilar on January 13, 2010, 08:14:01 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Skip68 on January 13, 2010, 02:37:10 AM

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

I grew up watching him and Star Trek, but this little snip with him showing "Gun Control" has to be my favorite.  :2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0D78JtxmqI

That one is a classic.  :yesnod: :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:

Charger440RDN

When I go down south I notice that women are generally bigger than women up north as far as weight. There is just a culture of food in the south that you don't see up north. Down south people love to eat and you see these rib shacks and mom and pop restaraunts everywhere.

Magnumcharger

I don't see what the problem is?

Taller women with bigger boobs.

Puts everything right into perspective.
I'm all for that.

Of course...I'm 6 foot two...not a lot of women taller than that!
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

TruckDriver

I don't know, I prefer my women shorter then me.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

ACUDANUT

It's definitely the hormones in beef cattle and milk cattle. If they ever manage to get that crap outlawed things "should" return to normal.... Whatever normal is  :smilielol:

AS a Rancher and Farmer, I can tell you that is B.S.  I don't, nor do I know of anyone putting Hormones into Cattle. :Twocents:
It's just people are eating more fattier foods. Chips, soda, Ice cream, french fries ect.

TruckDriver

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 21, 2010, 09:27:55 AM
It's just people are eating more fattier foods. Chips, soda, Ice cream, french fries ect.

Honestly, I really don't believe that either. I just think it is something to put the blame on. I don't eat out much at all (if I do, it's usually Subway), and eat reasonably healthy at home, and I still can't loose weight. But then again, Doctors have found that I have a very slow metabolism, and have metabolic syndrome. Those alone make it 3 times harder then the average person to loose weight. But I mean come on, Fast food has been around since the 1940's at least, and back then, there wasn't many over weight people. Look at all the fast food places in Europe, or the Asian counties, or Australia, and they don't have many, if any over weight people. I think it is all the crap that they put in our foods to preserve them or the pesticides, that is killing our body's ability to destroy fat. After all, we are eating chemicals.
PETE

69DodgeCharger

I can tell you that here in Michigan the answer is yes they are getting much bigger. And not in a good way.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

stripedelete

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 21, 2010, 09:27:55 AM
It's definitely the hormones in beef cattle and milk cattle. If they ever manage to get that crap outlawed things "should" return to normal.... Whatever normal is  :smilielol:

AS a Rancher and Farmer, I can tell you that is B.S.  I don't, nor do I know of anyone putting Hormones into Cattle. :Twocents:

I agree that  people are getting "fatter" on the junk.  But the height, breast size, foot size and reproductive capacity?  Something's up.

Our (American) nutrition has not increased that much since the post WWII spike, which is where average height  started to move up rapidly (and is linked to better nutrition and access to food).  The post WWII increase in height was also part of relaxed social mores.  Pre-WWII you married inside your nationality, period.  Post-WWII this was not so much the case.   The  northern european height began to mix into the gene pool.

As far as what's in the food supply......Attached is the first hit on google when searching growth hormones in chicken.

http://envirocancer.cornell.edu/Factsheet/Diet/fs37.hormones.cfm

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on January 11, 2010, 08:56:48 PM
It's just a myth............just a myth................

BBD

Andrea the giant!!!!!!

Mike DC

The estrogens we get exposed to have gotta be relevant IMHO.  

man-made synthetic materials = generally created by assembling several molecules into longer-chain single ones.

longer-chain molecules = the body reacts like it's estrogen.

So I agree with the theories that we're probably being feminized (to a little tiny degree) by every plastic product that we ever come in contact with.  It wouldn't be anything obviously big enough to test for, but rather just "death by a thousand cuts".  This includes when our food & drink substances get run through plastic pipes & containers, etc.  

Look at the evidence.  They say the sperm counts have been plummeting among men in developed countries in the last century.  We hear researchers saying stuff about girls puberty coming earlier but they rarely have the same comments about boys.  Depression is becoming more and more rampant. Women's breast sizes going up (without always even a correlation to increased weight).  Etc.  

Charger440RDN

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 22, 2010, 12:51:24 AM

Women's breast sizes going up (without always even a correlation to increased weight).  Etc.  

:drool5: This is a good thing :D

PocketThunder

Quote from: Charger440RDN on January 22, 2010, 01:07:24 AM
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 22, 2010, 12:51:24 AM

Women's breast sizes going up (without always even a correlation to increased weight).  Etc.  

:drool5: This is a good thing :D

Back in college there was this girl on the gymnastics team and she had a breast reduction done in order to improve here gymnastics abilities.  We tried very hard to talk her out of it but she had it done anyways.  It was a sad day for the rest of us guy who knew her from that point on.   :brickwall:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ACUDANUT

It's a fact Americans are not working as hard these days (like the old days) and eating twice as much...Burning less calories and therefore gaining weight.  A/C is also a factor (believe it or not) When your hot, you eat less (fact)..Also I think Taller Women are attracted to Taller Men...= taller kids.