News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So I was watching Joe Dirt last night...

Started by THE STIG, January 10, 2010, 12:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE STIG

So I was watching Joe Dirt, and I noticed that the Daytona was the real deal (as far as I could tell). Since there were no stunts done with it I have to assume it survived filming. Does anybody know what happened to that car?

Ghoste

It's a clone actually and it's still around.

nakita7

I'm sure the people who cloned it will appreciate your nice remarks, but someone bought it and still shows it. I think his name is 'Rob Dirt"?

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

chargerboy69

The owner of the car is actually a member here on the board.  He hangs out in the aero section.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford